Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The First Kiss

Mr. Doe

Reaction score
You set up a date, and meet somewhere. The talk is going great, but let's face it - you're both there for something more than just a talk. She's interested, you're interested, but there's a barrier made out of an air between you. And it's your job to destroy it.

The fact is that you need to work your way through that barrier. You will touch her arm first, perhaps rub her back a little bit, grab her hand at a one moment, perhaps give it a peck. Then you'll work your way to her hair, play with it while saying how beautiful she is and finally - kiss her.

You need an atmosphere, so you arrange things that you end up in some nice and quiet enviroment. You sit close to her. If there's a table - you sit at her side, or close to it. Not opposite!
You want to get rid of the air barrier, so you place your hands as close to her as possible. If there's a table - your hand is near the center. If you're walking - your hand is outside your pocket.

You need a theme. Talking about job, school, politics is good but you want something more fascinating. You want something that would get her out of here and now and into a wonderland, a place of dreams and hopes.

Do you recall when you've been absolutely relaxed? Some time when you took a walk through a park, or when you visited a sea side? When you'll be talking about current events and wondering how to switch into intimate subjects - drift to the area of holidays, than say that you remember one moment when you were really relaxed and describe that moment. Say what you felt that time and what do you like the most in it.

You need a moment. You may have a great atmosphere, she may deadly want to kiss you, but there will be no moment unless you create one. Wait for a pause in conversation or just stop talking. Let the silence prevail for just a moment and then grab her hand or touch her and say that you really enjoy spending time together, that she looks really nice today or something like this. Have this sentence prepared and reharsed before, so you will be able to conquer your fear more easily.

Tango needs two. After you made your move, stop. Let her continue, let her respond with a touch, or a warm sentence. When you get the positive reply - continue on the same level, perhaps even back off a little bit and make another move after some time.

Make that barrier smaller and smaller until your lips meet.

Set up a meeting. Make an atmosphere. Follow up with a theme. Create a moment and use it to get closer. Wait for reaction, then continue until the next moment.

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "moment". I love the moment. When youre with a chick and you just know when to go....atleast in my experience thats what it has been like. The eye contact.....then BAM its on :D

MoolahDiamond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for this post. This was just what I've needed. I've just started dating a girl and I'm new to the dj scene so this post has been really helpful.

Reaction score
Good post, this is really similar to what I do. Kiss reception is really important: she may like you, but if you stick your tongue down her throat at the wrong moment, it's over. This is some good advice.

Mr. Doe

Reaction score
Thank you guys for your positive feedback. It motivates me to write more tips :)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too bad. Good idea too.

Mr. Doe

Reaction score
Thank you, crazykid. I posted another tip two days ago, but it disappeared. Any idea on whacould've happened?