Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The First Date

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been questions about guidelines for the first date. Here is what I believe is the most effective way to get laid, or at least make much physical progress with your 'date'.

First off, let me say that you should NOT take women on the traditional date. Avoid dinners, movies, mini-golf..anything that creates the date atmosphere that she is used to. Do not plan a "Pick you up at 8" deal, or mention the word 'date' at all.

The reason for this is that when a women is in Date Mode, she is AWARE of your every move and advance. Like DeepBlue once said, it is as if there is a spotlight that is pouring down upon you, watching your every move. She is WATCHING you; analyzing your KINO, the words coming from your mouth, your 'dating' actions. She has the checklist out and is LOOKING for things to qualify or disqualify you on. She is AWARE that you want to fvck her, and to avoid looking like a 'slut' who fvcks on the first date, she will hold back on her desires.

So you must 'meet' with her and make sure she is OUT of Date Mode.

To avoid the date atmoshere, you could say something like "Hey lets hang out on Tuesday night." That's IT. It shows that you are NOT taking her on a date, you are simply hanging out with her. She does not have to bother getting into Date Mode because she is just 'hanging out'. From here, you pick her up, and tell her that you'll go out and grab some coffee (or dessert).

While you're at the coffee place, begin to pry into her mind. This is important: Every single word that comes out of your mouth is either going to bring you CLOSER or FURTHER to fvcking her. You need to tailor your conversation towards saying things that will get her in the mood to fvck you. You could start off with basic fluff conversation. But as soon as she gives you a TANGENT for a better, more effective topic - GO WITH THAT TANGENT. Your sequence for conversation should go something like this:

1)Fluff talk
2)Build a connection
3)Excite her imagination
4)Make her feel horney

I am not going to get too much into the CONVERSATION end of things because this TIP is about The First Date, not conversation. But make sure that you are talking about FEELINGS. Everything should be based around the concept that WOMEN DO NOT PROCESS FACTS, they process and are stimulated by FEELINGS only! Stop beating her to death with interview questions, make her FEEL things and you will attract her.

After the Coffee Shop, tell her that you'll go back to your house and watch a movie. She shouldn't object if you've attracted her enough at the Coffee Shop. She should be getting back into your car HORNEY from your conversation. You can pickup KINO here.

Take her back to your house, sit her on the couch/bed, whatever. Take off YOUR shoes so that she knows it's ok to take off hers. Ask her what she wants to drink. ALCHOHOL. When a woman drinks 2 glasses of wine, her body is much more sensative to physical touch. Something as simple as rubbing the back of her neck could send chills all over her body. Make sure you get her liquored up.

Halfway into the movie, she should be into her "buzz", which is time for you to make a move. Tell her to give you a massage. Lift your shirt up for her to rub your back. After about 5 minutes of this...tell her that you want to give HER one now, it would only be fair.

Have her lay on her stomach, flip her shirt up so that you can touch the skin directly. Start by tracing your fingers lightly against her back. Then start adding pressure with your fingers against her muscles. Work your way up and down her back, including the very lower back where women tend to hold a lot of stress. AFter a minute or so she'll make noises or seem 'very relaxed'. At this time ask her: "Have you ever had the back of your neck kissed?" She will give you an answer, the answer isn't important.

Lean over, and gently kiss the very back of her neck, right above the spine, below the hairline. Start to suck on that part of her neck...use your tongue and run up and down it...breath on it. Do this while continuing to massage her with your hands.

After 2 minutes of this she will be humping the couch like a dog in heat. Grind your pelvis against her ass...let her know that you're horney. Move from the back of her neck to the side of her neck, to her cheek. Turn her around and kiss close her. Continue to rub your d!ck against her croch area, and feel her. You can fvck her right then and there, guaranteed.

Have fun boys.

-Blitz

[This message has been edited by xblitz44x (edited 10-18-2002).]

Tiandan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the Conversation part...I think alot of people get stumped on that. Thanks.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the Conversation part...I think alot of people get stumped on that. Thanks
I'll post a tip on that this afternoon.

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

great post

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post, thanks!

[This message has been edited by Sir Shags Alot (edited 10-30-2002).]

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this thread is old, but first time ive read it and it deserves a bump, regardless.

blitz is right on the mark about hang out dates vs traditional "date" dates. dont waste your time, dont shoot yourself in the foot, dont make things any harder than they have to be. i personally have had success with what hes stated here; and if youre having trouble with dating ideas or how to progress, give his advice a try.

combine this advice with his Fvck Her Asap thread, and youll bypass so much of the bull**** that most guys deal with.

-SLB

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool may need to refer to this again sometime.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT timing, just took this girl to dinner last saturday

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63368

it went OK, which was the problem, didn't go great, kinda boring actually and i did assault her w/ dumb background & social questions. but this is why i come to this board, to learn. good thing is that i had another date later that night that went a little better....and around midnight i went to a lounge coarsing with confidence and # closed w/ 5 or so HB 8s.