Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The First Actual Image Of A Blackhole?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, just looks like a CGI image to me lol.

Is there some kind of fukery going on? Or is this for real.

I always had some doubts on wether blackholes existed or not.

7200.jpg

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my doubts about all this stuff from outer space. Seems to me these guys have been making up bullsh*t for many years. That's fine, but unfortunately the masses take it all for truth.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The image is computer modified and color corrected because it was taken with radio telescopes, which are designed to pick up on wavelengths outside of the visual spectrum of light (ultraviolet, infrared, xrays, gamma rays, etc). That’s why it looks like a CGI image.

The black hole itself isn’t really in the picture. What you are actually seeing is a nearby star being stripped of its gasses. All you see here is the heated gas being detected.

The black spot in the center is just the absence of these wavelengths of heated gas, as they cannot escape the event horizon of the black hole itself and therefor are not being picked up by the radio telescopes as a result.

Yeh that kinda makes sense...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they wanted to use CGI to concoct an image it would look more impressive.

What creeps me out is the image seems to move when I look at it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hey... How did you get the nude of my ex's pvssy off my phone? Hacker!!! :mad:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The image is real, it's 53,000,000 light years away. The black hole is lot smaller than the black circle in the middle, because for matter to be on stable orbit it has to be some distance away from event horizon. About like this, and the diameter of the black hole itself is about the orbit of pluto (red circle in the middle of the pic bellow is the size of orbit of pluto). You are looking here at black hole from all sides at once, not from any particular perspective, because there is no such thing. Hotter gas you see, is blue shifted, and dimmer gas is red shifted, because of time dilatation. Stuff is spinning around it close to the speed of light, that's from our perspective. For matter that is spinning around black hole, time is taking a long long time.

7200.jpg

A few good videos I watched on this lately:

They released it on April 10th, and you post it April 14th, 4 day propagation. Subscribe to those two channels, amazing sht is happening at exponential progress leaps.

What's amazing here is no image of black hole itself, it is the technique with which image was taken. First video explains it.