Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The femynists have been getting video game producers to make the female characters all ugly

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find Cassandra, Josephine, or Sera attractive in any way. Those are the only 3 female characters that my Inquisitor can try to romance. But every time I talk to them, I usually just wanted to end the conversations so I don't have to look at them anymore.

Vivienne and Leliana are the only 2 female characters which are even remotely attractive, and neither one of them are romancable.
What was the reasoning behind making the female romance characters unattractive? Is BW trying to make a feminist statement? Is this their apology for the overly sexualized Morrigan and Isabella companions? Was it needed?

My girlfriend has told me that Cullen, Blackwell, Solas, and Dorian are all quite attractive. So why is this the game of hot men and ugly women?
my opinion: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thank goodness that the Golden Age of Pinball was a time when it was not a problem to use hot women to entice lads to pony up the coins!

Some of the sights in my gameroom: :cool:

Last edited:

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, media from the USA has mostly turned to sh*t. My younger sister and brother-in-law are gamers and ask me occasionally to play this zombie survival game called State of Decay (2) with them online. While it's actually kind of fun, I always diss the characters for being so damned ugly.

My sister says I'm being mean and that the developers are just trying to represent real life. Uhm not my life with my model looks. I don't know about anyone else but I've had many days where 1 out of 10, hell even 1 out of 5 people in a given room are good-looking. In this game, there's probably about 20 to 30 different characters. All of them look like they've been hit with the ugly stick. So, out of 30 people, 100% are butt ugly? Even in liberal sh*tholes like my state, even some woke chicks are at least kind of decent looking.

I guess the majority of SJW gamers are just pretty ugly in general.

I stick to media (games, movies, etc) from Japan and Korea because their cultures still represent feminine and beautiful women as the women that society finds attractive and for women in general to idolize over.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guess feminists are getting wet for fat bald guys? I believe not.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also a movement in comic books to tell artists to draw females with a less womanly shape. A lot of this comes from feminists, but I think a lot of it also comes from the people who want to deny that there are gender differences.