Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The females I'm living with...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got a big check in the mail and I took them all out to dinner....had a blast.
Now for the last three days I have only been home to shower and sleep.

Before, they would bring a plate of eggs, sausage and generally any food they cooked.
....but not anymore.

I'm not sleeping with other girls.
I'm out enjoying my days.

It's just weird behavior.
And it's pushing me away....to the point I'm looking at another place to rent.
I don't even get a good morning now.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok....that's one answer.
It's like saying my gf doesn't wipe my azz anymore for her desire for me has emptied.

How do I get the one sister to slide in my bed in the middle of the night again?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok....that's one answer.
It's like saying my gf doesn't wipe my azz anymore for her desire for me has emptied.

How do I get the one sister to slide in my bed in the middle of the night again?
Start seeing other women?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop showing any concern for her. Don't do lame things like buy them stuff. It's like you're TRYING to be perceived as a beta.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start seeing other women?
Fastest way to get it! I overheard some "gossip girls" talking about "jealousy". The lady told her friend that somehow she got JEALOUS when her "friend" was spending all this time hanging with another woman.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got a big check in the mail and I took them all out to dinner....had a blast.

Before, they would bring a plate of eggs, sausage and generally any food they cooked.
....but not anymore.

You're overthinking it. Women's emotions are like waves. They are constantly moving with powerful force. It's only been three days, and perhaps you are misreading their emotions or even taking it personally when it's something they are going through. I would give it more time to properly judge their behavior. The key is to be aloof. Not to play some mind games but because you really should, to which again, you are overthinking it.

Having said that, I understand if you feel inhibited in your own home. I've been there and it is not fun to live with someone that makes you feel uncomfortable and unease. Home should be a temple of peace, a sacred place of retreat from society, not an extension of it. So if the behavior continues and your mental health is being disrupted, I'd say yes, start looking at other places.

Modern Man Advice

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fastest way to get it! I overheard some "gossip girls" talking about "jealousy". The lady told her friend that somehow she got JEALOUS when her "friend" was spending all this time hanging with another woman.
For whatever reason they view it as a loss of their attention that they have a monopoly on. She feels like she "lost power", and will be driven to reclaim this, often escalating her actions in order to re-obtain you.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overthinking it. Women's emotions are like waves. They are constantly moving with powerful force. It's only been three days, and perhaps you are misreading their emotions or even taking it personally when it's something they are going through. I would give it more time to properly judge their behavior. The key is to be aloof. Not to play some mind games but because you really should, to which again, you are overthinking it.

Having said that, I understand if you feel inhibited in your own home. I've been there and it is not fun to live with someone that makes you feel uncomfortable and unease. Home should be a temple of peace, a sacred place of retreat from society, not an extension of it. So if the behavior continues and your mental health is being disrupted, I'd say yes, start looking at other places.

Modern Man Advice
I think it's that time of the month....hence....I'm not being treated nicely like before.

I haven't done anything bad.
But I spoke with the mom tonight and she told me that, that is the way her daughter is.

So....I guess I'll continue to be cordial

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Modern Man Advice
Thanks man....
Your words reverberated in all eternity.

Turns out that both girls came out of their shells today with smiles and complete feminity....hair did...no yelling....with a sparkle in their eyes.
I'm in love....with my life lol jk

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

....but not anymore.

They probably realised that you were trying to bang them at the point when you proposed a threesome. Up until then they just thought you were a nice guy.