Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Falcons Have Landed (redfox)

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

LOL. I dont know what the header means, I was just watching that show on comedy central. Oh well I need some serious help. I am moving soon in like 5 or 6 months.

Im not sure what moving is like. I was living up here in IOWA all my life for like 5 years, and all my friends are here ya know. Have any of yous ever moved from a place that youve lived a long time at?

My parents want to move to Tampa, Florida? I dont know this place all I know is im 14 YEARS OLD. And i will be starting at a new school and all. So i wanna be cool. ya know a whole new start no one will know me. I wanna know what your storys are.

Im not sure what this place is like but i think i could be a good DJ there? I dunno but pleaze give me your replys im curious. Ive never lived down there and im kinda nervous. I wanna stay up here, all my friends are here. Well, its not my choice. So post back here so I can here what you think. TIPS, ANYTHING WILL BE FINE JUST PLEASE TELL ME SOMTHING I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO?

Mafiosoman :cool:

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immediately find a few good places to spend time over there. And also, read the 2 HS bible posts on "Reputation", one by me, one The Matrix. You're gonna get a fresh start, so don't screw up!

Moving sucks, but good luck.

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres some advice. Something that really helped me is when you start up school here are some rules:
1.Dont try to be cool this will always backfire, just be your cool and calm self maybe join some school activities and always have a smile on.
2. Confidence Confidence and some more confidence. This is propably the best tool at your disposal.
3. Dont give a fvck what other people think, you want them to like you for who you are not someone you are not.
4.Be as friendly as you can.
5. if theres some chick/dude you want to talk to just go do it ( this is the hardest one for me to do but i still do it)
6. Make a good first impression clothes, hair etc.
7. And finally mack on as many chicks as you can (thats why you came to this site Right)

Also firends come and go thats just life the only thing you can do is make some more. Good luck!!!:) :)

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you seen the movie 'the new guy'

if not rent it.

take his advice, i don't remember all the steps but i know one of them was find the biggest dude u can and kick his ass. i guess this is actually pretty bad advice unless u like the crazy wacked out rep.

if you do then go 4 it.

but seriously you've got a blank sheet. go nuts. Be yourself most importantly, Man sometimes i want to move somewhere far from here and start over, this could be your chance bro, especially if u have the rep of a major AFC right now.

Good Luck!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, read all tips and the DJ bible to refresh your memory. Next, just dress nicely, behave and act like your relaxed on the first day of your new school. People will notice you and once you go back you use all your techniques and get as much numbers, and make new friends. Start out small and you'll get known (this might take a while because your moving to Tampa where it's a BIG PLACE)

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, man. I've done my fair share of moving around the States. It's really not that bad. I've found that every time I move, it's just like a fresh start. You get a chance to start over, and any mistakes you've made in Iowa will be left there. The key when you move is confidence. Don't be the kid that stands by himself over in the corner because he's too scared to go initiate a conversation. Making male friends is easy, you (just like with girls) have to initiate. Remember, they've already formed their groups of friends and probably don't care whether you're in theirs or not. If you want to be part of a group the easiest way is to make yourself part of the group.
One other thing, don't be annoying about becoming part of the group. That is, don't be the guy that they talk about behind his back.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys