Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Fake" Good Women

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this thread really made me feel so much shame in myself. Ex HPD did every single thing mentioned and I fell for it all. I feel so stupid for not walking away the many times I tried. My intiutont from day one told me this chick can't be trusted. She conned me for two years, I caught her a couple times doing inappropriate chit and left her, only to be sucked back into her vortex. She did cry her eyes out days before we got an abortion saying "why doesn't anyone want to get married and have a kid with me". I wish I would have told her what the OP said "Because you're a dishonest hoe, you won't own up to being a hoe, you fool men with the wifey talk then jerk the rug from under them, then the cycle repeats"

I was that nice guy she tried to sucker with marriage and a kid. I always scratched my head in the beginning wondering why all her ex''s looked like wuss's, when she was a dominate beautiful women. I look Alpha, but I'm broken as hell inside. My lack of experience with women, being beta, having a wuss for a dad that never taught me to be a man. Hell, I even tell him mom is walking all over him, but he denies it. My mom controls him like a puppet. I even told that to my ex in which I think only fueled her into manipulating me more knowing id stay no matter what. Even when I caught her cheating I still went back, over and over again. I can only imagine how stupid and pathetic I looked in her eyes.

That two relationship from hell made me learn more about myself and life in general, than the past 15 years. It truly was a wake up call in terms of realizing how broken I am and how flawed my perception of life really is. All that came at price so high, that it's not worth the pain, regret and shame I'm left at feeling towards myself each and everyday.
troll post

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
There really is no such thing as a good woman these days. I don't even believe true love exists. Just false love. But this fake good girl routine is aimed at betas that are already friendzoned.
Yea. I'm about as heavily into MGTOW beliefs that a person can possibly be while still at the same time wanting to be a "player" and get laid frequently. But a lot of times I'll look at the women, even if they're hot, and I just know it's not worth it.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't believe that religion crap they spew. I was dating a girl who was looking for a long term relationship, she wanted someone who she could take to church with her. Turned out to be a straight up hoe and liar. Same happened to a good friend of mine. She was big on religion, ended up cheating on him while they were engaged, left him for Miami, she already had a child from another man, apparently found God after getting knocked up. He is still not over her after three years.