Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the ex girlfriend

m200

Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, you meet this goddess one day. Right away you get this odd feeling inside any time you think about her or see her. You never stop thinking of her and you start to wonder, could she be the one? You talk to her more, get to know her and bang before you know it, you two are sharing your first kiss. You start dating her. Not only is she the most beautiful girl you have ever seen but she is this amazing person too. You have so much in common, conversation never stops, you laugh together and you turn eachother on. She has a beautfiul face, perfect hair, an amazing smile, niceeeee breasts and what an ass! Anyway, you maybe go out with her for a few weeks or months. Half way through you start to worry. She is such a goddess after all, i am so lucky to be with her, what if she gets fed up with me? I know all you dj's out there dont make that mistake any more but everyone has at some time.

Time goes on, you really start to fall for her then BOOM, one day she dumps you. Everything seems sereal, how can this be happening? She IS the ONE who im meant to be with! This is not how it was meant to end! You are devastated. You cant sleep, you cant work, you cant eat. You have never been so upset or depressed about anything in your life. This perfect woman has dumped you, has left you standing on your own, without her kiss, her embrace, her love. You feel like you cant go on. You feel that you dont want ANYONE else, ever. You feel like she was the one and only, the "one who got away".

So what do you do, the worst possible thing. You spend endless days and nights analysing everything that happened, trying to figure out where you went wrong. You look up websites and books like this, trying to find an answer, trying to find SOME way, ANY way to get her back, to make her realise she made a mistake. Months go on, the support from your friends and family has gone. Everyone thinks your over her, even her.
But your not. You make more mistakes, maybe you see her ocassionally as "friends", but this makes you more bitter, it makes you more determinded to win her back. You are constantly tired, you wonder why. You maybe dont perform that well in your job, you wonder why. You even try dating other women, yet it doesnt work.

Guys, this happened to me, and i am sure that it has happened to all of you or someone you know at some point. You feel like you simply cannot move on and that you will never love again. Usually, though, something clicks. It can be seeing her with other men, you being with other women, being distracted by family, friends or work. Either way, this hurt and pain and desperation always ends eventually. Time is a healer. I know some people reading this now will feel like they dont want to move on, but that is exactly how i felt, and i did, somehow move on. For me the ultimate test was seeing her with this other guy. A few months previous i thought that it would kill me, but in actual fact it helped me realise. I also started liking other women, and dating other women.
Whatever happens, the worst thing you can do is to get stuck in a rut and let her ruin your whole life. In your life, there will be at least 2 or 3 of these "ones". They might be years apart, but the first "one" you meet is always the hardest, especially if you are a hopeless romantic, hoping that your soulmate will come magically into your life someday. Sometimes this happens, but the only way you can make sure it does, is to forget the people in your past and get back in the game. It might feel like you are emotionless at first, but if anything just go to have fun. DONT dwell on the past, and if you must wait for time to make it better, then always remember that it WILL get better, as unlikely as this seems.
Hope this helps some people.

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great advice. I was actualylthinking of writing a thread about this topic myself, but youjsut covered everthing for me. GOOD POST! Time heals all wounds and there will always be better girls out there.

One more thing, if you just broke up with her and are sad or mad; go take that negative energy and turn it into something posative, like go for a run, or lift some weights. Eat well. Justmy 2 cents.

Sean

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there. Done that. Bought the T-shirt.

The best advice in this situation is go to the gym. It helps you out on so many levels. Just get out there and do something!

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Who wants to be a DJ when you can be so much more?

Marius_Novus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading your post reminded me exactly every step of my first, true, and 'the one' love experience...well, not exactly, that is a past, far and dark past of being a loser without knowing it. Guess what brought me here? Ads? Friend's referal? Random link? No! I was desperatly looking for some answers. I found them all on sosuave.com. It has changed me drastically. Add the healing power of time to it and you get a perfect remedy to all of your life's mistakes and answers to all those questions that seem so obvious and easy that we tend to miss them and only deepen into the mud of frustration and depression.
Before I thought I'd never get it over with. Pain was killing me. Now, I'm laughing at the whole situation from a perspective of a freshly reborn person with a new mind frame and a different, more positive outlook on many aspects of my life that I had so many troubles dealing with before.
I'm still in the starting stage of developing into a real, full time DJ. Still a lot of work to do, and many barriers to break. But, everything that I have achieved so far was because I have got help and advise from people just like me and you, who have had the same problems, who have gone through the same transformation, and who have eventually blossomed into positivelly different people, who are generous enough to help others by sharing their life's knowledge. So, if you are troubled by your problems, if you struggle to keep a smile on your face, if you don't see the light on the end of the tunnel study this great resource, take it seriously and apply all the available ideas and practices to your life. Then after a while you'll see all the pieces surprisingly falling into place. The pain will be over. That's how I see it. Excellent.

------------------
Veni, Vidi, Vici

The Gentleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a really good post. Every DJ can relate to this and I would love to reply in depth but ive got finals to sit but i will raise this up again in 3 weeks when you will see me give my in depth views. However I had to take the time ot to say I feel your pain and good post.