“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The entitlement is as strong as ever

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
These women are very easy to weed out just using basic common sense
However, only simps, thirsty men, and gamless fools will fall for these because they are "hot"
Men that have self-respect and boundaries these women won't try half that stuff or even bother dealing with these types
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,680
Earlier this year, a documentary about femcels found that in extreme cases they resort to shocking tactics such as posting videos of themselves eating their own flesh on online forums where the lonely and isolated gather to share graphic content.
And I thought that male incels were an odd bunch :D
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,335
Location
uk
A lot of these instagram and TikTok chicks are all starting to look the same , they all dress the same , all their posts are exactly the same and all their behaviours are exactly the same

Whilst yes on the surface they are usually incredibly desirable they often intentionally make themselves so difficult to interact with its hardly worth bothering with them

I had a 7.5 the other week who MAYBE could have scraped an 8 , even though she was responding and being moderately compliant after looking at a few of her instagram stories I decided I just couldn't be bothered anymore and left her on Seen

I can tell you now that bracket for 8's and 9's has NEVER been more competitive for them .

Although as men we take it for granted its actually very very difficult for a woman to maintain that level of beauty its constant hair , nails , makeup , clothes , workouts , mixing In the right social circles. , keeping on trend with socials

This is why a lot of the 6's and 7's are starting to come back down to earth they know they just can't compete at them levels

The 7 I am currently dating who when she does make all the above effort does get up to an 8 , literally said to me she just can't be bothered to maintain that level all the time
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
263
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
I am relatively new to TikTok and got on so I could see some of the funny stuff posted that friends would send. I had no idea that some of the women are using it as a way to meet men, like tinder and such. It is also littered with scammers. I have had numerous women follow me and chat me up. And most are in their 30s some 40s also. What confused me at first was that most of them live along way from where I live here in Texas. I have actually had 2 that live here, and I am turning them into plates.
After reading this article some of it is starting to make sense... they are looking for a sugar daddy and validation.
Anyone else seeing the same??
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
I am relatively new to TikTok and got on so I could see some of the funny stuff posted that friends would send. I had no idea that some of the women are using it as a way to meet men, like tinder and such. It is also littered with scammers. I have had numerous women follow me and chat me up. And most are in their 30s some 40s also. What confused me at first was that most of them live along way from where I live here in Texas. I have actually had 2 that live here, and I am turning them into plates.
After reading this article some of it is starting to make sense... they are looking for a sugar daddy and validation.
Anyone else seeing the same??
Do you post Tik Toks of yourself showing your face?
 

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
263
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
I don’t post just mostly scroll. And yes I do have my picture on my profile.
Im meeting one of them tomorrow evening for dinner and in her words “Fun”. She is 30 and an 8.
 
Top