"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The Double Standard........

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
She should treat you with the same desire and respect as the men from her past.
So you think that this is how it should work? You know she operates on her feelings and biology, right?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Well said, I would only add that if she acts like she wants to pair bond with you then she should treat you the same way she treated the hot flings from her past who she was happy to fvck and break the rules for. To me if she makes me wait and jump through hoops, she disqualifies herself, not because I need sex immediately but because I know she sure as hell didn't make Tony do the same. She should treat you with the same desire and respect as the men from her past.

This to me is also what makes it so laughable when guys say they disqualify a woman because she had sex too quickly. She treated him like a Grade A man instead of a cuck, and they disqualify her for it? lol.
I completely agree with you here, except personally I've found a logical middle ground stance.

If there's reason to believe she has actually changed, I'd be willing to be forgiving of her not being the same hoe at 25 that she was at 18. However that's probably a special and rare circumstance. (That's not to say become a chump and pay for 10 dinners before getting laid with a former slvt, just that it's okay if she doesn't suck your d!ck for 2 drinks and a joint if she isn't a slvt anymore.)
 
Top