Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Door Trick

FekTraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you familiar with the movie "A Bronx Tale", will recognize this simple trick which I almost swear by.

You pick a girl up, and being the true Don Juaner that you are, you walk her to the car to open the door for her. Now, you manually unlock her door and let her in. After closing the door, you walk around the back of the car and look through your rear window.

If the girl is not conceded, and thinking about you tonite, she will unlock your door. If she is a conceded b*tch, and only thinking about herself, she will not unlock the door.

It may sounds cheesy, but I have used it, and it has worked for me. The girls who do unlock my door, end up having a longer relationship with me, than those who do not unlock the door.

If any of you have also used this, or have anything to say about let me know.

------------------

Live Ever - Die Never

Zito Tin Ellas

Magas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I have tried this...with a current girl im seeing and sure enough she reached over and opened the door for me also. I thought that was a good sign i think.

Magas

FekTraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dont use it. You can still unlock one door at a time by using the key, and putting it into the key hole. I know it works, my Town Car has central locking.

------------------

Live Ever - Die Never

Zito Tin Ellas

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more tests..

1) Next time you are fumbling with something (change, money, credit cards, whatever), drop it on accident at her feet and see if she picks it up for you. If so, she will serve you well.

2) If you haven't broken the plans in a date, do so. If she is ok with the changes, you it is a good sign.

3) "Accidentally" forget your wallet in the store when you go shopping. If she willingly pays for stuff, this is a good sign.

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

FekTraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like those DJ, I will definetly try, if I ever get a date

------------------

Live Ever - Die Never

Zito Tin Ellas

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FekTraz:
I like those DJ, I will definetly try, if I ever get a date
You will

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ de Florida:
1) Next time you are fumbling with something (change, money, credit cards, whatever), drop it on accident at her feet and see if she picks it up for you. If so, she will serve you well.
This is also a test that a salesman may use. If he drops something, and you bend over to pick it up, this tells him that he will most likely be able to close you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If anyone wants to be more successful with women, pick up a book on sales techniques. Everything you will learn will directly relate to selling yourself to the opposite sex.