Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The DJ Scientist

Reaction score
There is a certain technique, or should I say mindset that I have incorporated over the past couple of months. It is similar to the care-free attitude recommended. This mindset is one of being the scientist for the DJ world and using women as your laboratory mice on which you will perform experiments on for the benefit of the Don Juan ideology and success.

Many say that all you need is confidence, C+F, and all kinds of other dandy things. But if this is the key to success, than why are there so many posts on the forum that are about these certain qualities troubleshooting or not working effectively enough? Because of the mindset and attitude that is put forth behind these qualites that are attempted to be expressed.

With this said I will describe being a DJ "scientist" for your own benefit and of course for the others. You simply develop this mind state of gathering material from this site and by reading the "bible." It could be even helpful to jot down notes on the vegetables(tips) you pick out of the garden(forums, etc...)

Afterwards, you put yourself in the real world, in social events, school, or wherever females are sold, err..i mean located. You get that "Scientist" cap on your head, and commence with the experiment.....You go approach and converse with women, on the sole purpose of applying the materials that you have gathered. It is like putting certain chemicals in a substance and observe the reactions afterwards. Is it a positive one or is one that doesn't meet the requirements that YOU are looking for.

When you apply this "Scientist" or "Experimental" mindset you don't really think about the techniques you have remembered about so therefore you just plain and simply use these techniques without the thought or doubt of it working. Being experimental gives you that CONFIDENCE naturally, because you are on a trial and error mission. That is what being experimental is all about. Trial and Error. You just do it! If it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't. Go on to the next technique or better yet move on to the next subject(women) since the technique(s) previously used "killed" the last subject.

Being like this and incorporating this "Scientist" "Experimental" or what ever YOU prefer to call it--mindset, has worked wonders for me. I score chicks by being a doctor who constantly injects these serums(techniques) into them and then observes what the reaction is afterwards.. It has helped me overcome the fear of approaching women, conversing, kino-ing, and all that other good stuff. It has made me gain peace with myself realizing...I'll do this and this, and if it works: GREAT!!! If it doesn't, then it doesn't, and all it will be is a Trial and Error session. But most of the time my results and responses are positive....so what does that say.. It will most likely not fail much, when you use this advice.

Be experimental!! Go out and use different tactics and the same ones you always use, but with the purpose of experimentation rather then getting her to be your GF because when that happens you turn into an AFC and start doing all kinds of weak things and act in a unDJ-like conduct. Plain and simple:All the women in the world are your subjects and you should experiment often!! It naturally brings confidence, ****y+funny, charm, blah blah blah......

*If you couldn't understand my post then just PM or just reply on the thread with questioning on my topic*

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
any level headed dude will say this post is awesome

but yea its a great way to overcome fear of approach

and im gonna go into the field to do this!!

hella nice

Reaction score
YES DO IT!!!! TRY IT!! with an open mind it will work miracles!

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thought.

When you think about it, it makes sense because by becoming the scientist you're just testing things out with a carefree attitude... gotta try it sometime.

One thing though, just dont get too caught up in it otherwise you'll have that weird scientist state of mind forever, making it hard to form real relationships. It sounds good for pickups though.