Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The DJ rules...Do they actually work?

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick update on my situation with this girl, from what I've heard recently, she's either back with her old boyfriend or found a new one. I'm guessing it's the former, but the latter could be possible too. After all, girls don't really have the same problem us guys do in finding somebody, even the least attractive ones. This is one of the few times where this type of situation doesn't bother me, although it is an indication of how quickly a girl can forget about you. But it is the end of the semester, so chances are, I'll see her again in January. I may be able to use her for social proof. I believe she's currently been residing in the all girls' dorm--I'm thinking she may even have some friends she could introduce me to! We'll see. Do girls actually hang out with the people they call "guy friends", or do they just say that?

[This message has been edited by krd (edited 12-21-2001).]

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be one of many factors:

1. First off, who broke up with who in the last relationship? If she got dumped, then she's probably desperate and she looks at you for being easy bait. I hope you didn't take that the wrong way.

2. Maybe you are demonstrating some DJ tactis without even realizing it. Since you aren't attracted to her, you feel more relaxed, confident, and comfortable around her, which is turning her on.