Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Daredevil

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a hiatus, I decided to come back and help.
And to begin, I'll use an example of a recent movie I've seen, and had some good examples of the DJ way of life.

It was Daredevil.

So, here are the things I've observed:

1 - Always look good.

You see, he was a blind man, but even so, he dressed in stylish clothes, had a nice hair and wore very cool glasses.
So, despite the situation, look good. You never know who you're going to bump into.

2 - Be Fearless of Aproaching

When Elektra stepped into the coffe place, what did he do? The good old "get up, go out and get her" routine. It was the 3 seconds rule live in front of an audience. Just make yourself blind to her beauty and go up and talk to her... get her name... without any hesitation... god knows when you're going to see her again!

3 - Have goals and focus your life on them !

Matt was too busy saving the innocent people, and doing justice that he couldn't afford to "waste" his time with girls. (When he listens to the answering machine...)

4 - One-itis ?

Some may say that he had one-itis for Elektra, but seeing it closely, he always acts Alpha around her, and is always the MAN of the relationship.

5 - Be honest

While his friend wanted to work for the Kingpin, he always stayed honest, for honesty is a trait of only real man, man with honor.

6 - Courage

To end, always have courage... when life gives you a hard time, it's because you'll grow and learn from it... take it as a blessing, not as a curse... and with time you'll learn the lesson from it !

That's it for now... but I'll be back soon !

BBB

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your comparing reality to a comic book superhero?

Now I see why people think games should be banned :eek:

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:)
I'm just using the movie as an example.

A lot of people use movies to find DJ traits... Like Tyler Durden in Fight Club, he's a cliché for Alpha Male.

And if you stop to think that Don Juan itself is nothing but an ancient spanish legend, the whole thing gets pointless.

I'm not saying that everyone should become blind and develop their other senses, I'm very down to earth. I just want to bring an example of things being done.

Superhero stories are nothing but modern fables, and fables are metaphors to knowledgeable lessons.

But if you think I'm AFC for thinking that, oh well !!
I'd better start packing up and leaving the mod's house :D

BBB

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pick up the soundtrack. it will make YOU feel like the hero.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
im pretty sure batman wasnt a DJ, especially how he was always around robin...kinda makes ya think...