Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The craziest chick i've met so far... READ!

keyforit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally from Miami, FL Now I'm in San Diego, CA
They told me to post in the HS forum... what do you guys think lol....

Ok guys this is some crazy ****... this chick i met in my high school has been digging me for a while now so i decided to give it a shot. Anyway to keep it terse this chick has 2 nipple piercings(1 on each), tongue ring, nose ring(not 2pac style but the one that goes through the actual nose bone in the inside like a bull), and a belly piercing. Ok I know it's nothing to stress about but dude the chick is only 15!!! 15 years old!! Ok i'm 17, but still I mean a chick at 15 with those piericings has to be a freak right? Well we've been talking for like 2 weeks she really diggs me and stuff but like i think im getting to attached, like im trying to make it serious. I know hoever that if i make it serious I'll only be kidding myself and it's just a waste of time. She's told me that she's had sex once and blah blah blah, but seriously i really don't care what she says, but when I'm with this chick it's like i do care about her... ANyway what I'm really trying to ask of you guys is should i just have sex with this girl and move on or should i see how things go and stay with her? WHat would you do???

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
key, this is really up to you... if you really like her and want to make it work then go for it if it will make you happy. Honestly, i would just hit it and move on. Ive had bad experiences with girls like the one you described and i would say a relationship is a bad idea, but its really impossible to make a decision without knowing the girl. IF she has the piercings and stuff but is comepletely normal otherwise then i dont see a big problem, but if you see other things about her that make u worry then dont get involved.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really all up to you man. You could keep a relationship going with her until you know her well enough to make this decision.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
what are you worrying about?

go on a date, get to know her, decide then. don't decide anything before you get to know her. the piercings are just a front to scare off wimpy guys who can't handle that kinda 5hit.

peace

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go for it. I've been in too many situations where I didn't go for the gold and am now kicking myself for it.

Have some fun with it man, better to make mistakes then regret it for a long time.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you're afraid she's gonna convince you to get your balls pierced to your penis. haha. if you like her, go after her that's all. peace.