think of the coolest guy in school. not the one YOU only think is cool, but the one that everybody consider cool. now, write how he looks, what he does, what he wears like: everything. write also ur state (or country, if outside US).
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Why would I want to do that?Originally posted by Jay-X
write how he looks, what he does, what he wears like: everything. write also ur state (or country, if outside US).
You ****y bytch... lolOriginally posted by m4a1
I don't have time to write an autobiography...![]()
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
or dyck in gay porn, lolOriginally posted by Ice Cold
The coolest guy in school usually sucks a$$ 10 years down the road.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yeah, but do you really think he's gonna see ANY of that money from his parents after he graduates from college? I dont think so.Originally posted by JoE BoXeR
Rich Parents (life's not fair, I know)
-has his own car at 17, nothing amazing but in the top 5 best cars owned by students and he didn't have to work a day for it
-cabin at the lake
-better than average house
-could always afford new sports equipment/clothes
-goes away on expensive vacations
-doesn't have to spend his Friday nights flipping burgers for beer money
-petty teenagers are in awe of people who are deemed "rich" like he is
Hunny, you are damn lucky you dont have to shave. My poor bf's facial hair grows so fast that he has to shave every single day, and sometimes twice a day. Its a pain in the ass, believe me. Plus, i bet you dont have to nair your back like Mr Popular probably does. And i bet he's lying about strip clubs, and he's probably gonna become an alcoholic because he's been drinking since he was 15. Overdrinking=beer belly later on in life. and anger. and violence.Originally posted by JoE BoXeR
Looks Mature (surprisingly important)
-has been able to buy alcohol since he was 15!
-been able to get into assorted bars and strip clubs (supposedly)
-provides girls with an "older" boyfriend image, even though he's not actually older
-gets respect from always being a couple inches taller than average
-can grow a goatee ( unlike me)
I bet he's lying about screwing a few chicks. And so what if girls are attracted to him? I bet girls are attracted to you and just dont know it. And so what if he lost his virginity when he was in 9th grade? I was my boyfriend's first and he was 20 years old. And you know what? its the best sex i've ever had and you better believe it. And he had so much pride for waiting until he found the right girl. Guys that sleep around that young dont have strong values. So this "perfect" popular guy has no strong values.Originally posted by JoE BoXeR Many Lays Under His Belt
-lost virginity in 9th grade to HB8
-has dated older chicks
-f*cked quite a few chicks
-girls attracted to
Embarassing moments are fun. I bet he has a pretty boring life if nothing funny happens to him. Older guys? whats the big deal with hanging out ith older guys? They're just older. And not necessarily more mature either.Originally posted by JoE BoXeR Respected
-hangs out with a lot of older guys
-hasn't done anything extremely embarassing
-no major flaws in looks or personality that people could make fun of
Anyone can do good in school if they try and study hard enough.Originally posted by JoE BoXeR Intelligent
-does decently in school (however is too insecure to reach potential)
-knows he's popular and uses it to his advantage
-relatively quick on his feet
Anyone can have lots of friends if they make an effort.Originally posted by JoE BoXeR Friends
-lots from sports teams
-fairly significant convoy of 'sheep' think of him as superior (I used to be one *shudders*)
-friends with girls
-has older friends too
-has lived in the town his whole life (established)
Partying hard that young is so bad for you and it makes college so not as fun as it should be when you do finally go away. Bad boys always come down harder when they're so high up. I bet you anything he's gonna end up getting arrested for an MIP or a DIP. And thats bad. Very bad.Originally posted by JoE BoXeR Party Boy
-drinks/parties hard
-lives recklessly, in other words a "bad boy"
-wilder than most because he's not afraid to hurt his reputation
Good for you! Just to let you know that wasnt directed at you personally. I totally agree with those last two paragraphs. i was just showing the others what a woman thinks of some of the traits you put down as what a popular guy possesses. I always hated the type of guy you described when i was in high school. I still do now. So to all you guys out there who are "unpopular" in school, there is hope for you like the Joe Boxer said.Originally posted by JoE BoXeR Aha quite the formitable competition as you can see, however I can see him becoming one of those washed-up bag-boys who excelled in high-school but sucks at real life. Naturally he does NOT have an Alpha-male personality, he was just handed so many things (looks, build, money, athleticism) on a silver platter. Actually in class he can be rather shy and reserved so in other words, if the playing field was levelled and those advantages of his were taken away, he simply would not pull ass like he does now. Just one lucky SOB is all.
I consider myself to be competitive with him in many categories but am willing to bite my lip and say, that for now atleast, he's the better DJ. Obviously a goal of mine before I graduate is to continue to self-improve such that I have more to offer females than he does. I would like to be able to say, on my graduation day, that I graduated as the most popular guy. Motivation much?