Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Condom hurts?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've still been seeing the same girl and we pretty much sleep together every time we see each other. Now when we have sex I guess you can say I've been a lazy tool, but I haven't been wearing protection. So finally I said to myself I need to get to a store and stop being a dumbas$! I picked up "Lifestyles" Lubricated condoms... she of course didn't know anything about this! So long story short after foreplay I pull out the condom from under my bed and I could allready tell her facial expression was different.

We are right in the middle when she tells me to take off the condom b/c its hurting her.. So I did and we proceeded.

I've slept with many girls before and NOT ONCE did I hear that the condom is burning them. Or maybe not enough to say something.

Okay, first off her interest level is VERY high. Which definitly makes me wonder..

Anyways can anyone contest to this? Or is this a trap?

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
condom hurts? did you even give a go with the condom or did she just say that condoms hurt her? sounds fishy

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DOESN'T IT!??

Bro, we weren't even through 10 minutes when she told me it was bothering her.

We also went out for dinner last week and she asked me if she got pregnant even by accident if I would still be happy!

BTW, this was my first time using LifeStyles and not Trojans. Thought maybe I should also mention this... I doubt it even matters that much.

aliop

Reaction score
it hurts !!

condom hurts
because girls dont enjoy as much as they do without it! so the result is they became dry inside and its hurts :)

it happened to my gir freinds many times!

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lifestyles suck bro, abolutely suck period. Go for trojans, the lubricated kind.

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
KY Jelly will take care of this problem.

Don't take the chance on not using condoms for all the standard reasons.

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
DUREX man here!
oh yeah.. nothing like Durex, they dont smell as bad and by the way.... Lifestyles are ****in small, they choke my tool lol
Durex in my experience have been the most comfortable, least smelling, best quality condoms.. try the Sampler pack it has like 4 of each kind they offer, it's awesome

LoL

oh yah, it might be the kind of lubricant on the condom and the spermicide if you got some with it.... and by the way, after a while, spermicide is not good for her coochie, it grows bacteria
just my two cents

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Condom hurts? You know what will really hurt? 18 years of child support payments if she gets pregnant. Figure $10k a year x 18 years=$180,000........that will REALLY hurt. Wake up & use some sort of protection.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy SH1t pal, if she even mentioned to you anything about getting accidentally pregnat, you better be in the panic mode already!!!!!!!!!

THis sounds exactly like what happened to me, only she did get pregnant and my life was ruined!

You better listen to me, this sounds like a bad train wreck already in progress. Damn, yo better listen up now!

If yo do not believe me then believe racerX.

Take action now... it might be too late, my ex told me these stories in Sep 83... guess what, she got pregnant in Aug 83.. I was too late to do anything but become Mr Chump for 15 years.

Save yourself!

Dietzcoi

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So I did and we proceeded"

That was very dumb..lol.

AIDS,STD's,unwated pregancies?Have you heard of these things?

What it could have been:Some girls wanna hook you and catch feelings for you but they keep quiet and just out the blue "you have to talk".

Or she was dry even with lubricated ones they can peel her and make her very uncomfortable.

Either do some fore-play or get manual for a good while before intercourse.

The face she gave you tells me that's it's probably you not giving her foreplay and emotional non-sense.(You pulled out the condom and showed it to her?:p )

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by racerX
Condom hurts? You know what will really hurt? 18 years of child support payments if she gets pregnant. Figure $10k a year x 18 years=$180,000........that will REALLY hurt. Wake up & use some sort of protection.
Hell ya

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're only worried about pregnancy and not STD's with this chick take her and get the shot or some other longerterm doctor administered contraception.

If I were you a comment like that would be setting off sirens. Don't waste any time and make her go to the doctor with you. Even if you want to break it off with her you must do this.

The doctor will do a pregnancy test as standard procedure and you will at least get a heads up. Chances are theres no Redknight Jr. on the way, but if there is you at least have a window to evaluate the situation before its too late. Don't let her **** up 3 lives if shes gonna be a stupid girl and do stupid **** cause of her stupid emotions.

If thats not the case then you can hit it with some peace of mind again.