"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Chinese Girl I met

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
My apologies. There are just too many fat, ugly, loser 'Farangs' that hang out at "beer gardens", hanging out with dumpy, dieseased Thai prostitutes to really be able to distinguish a professional respectable white male from the rest of the sex tourist/Euro-trash.


If you want to blame anyone, go blame the rest of your Euro-trash compatriots that make normal guys like you look bad. What can I say. :rolleyes:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
listen to jake and people who came from asian culture (such as me)

asian girls are shy and insecure, it's just culture difference. Asian girls tend to go out with a guy from their group of friends, why? I actually don't know. As for them being insecure, it could be brought up by bad parenting, friends, pressure, etc.


the reason she bought her cousin could be

1) she didn't feel safe to go alone
2) she wanted to show her cousin around
3) she thought it was more like a "hang out" instead of "date"

I've seen so many asian guys holding his asian girlfriend and guess what? there's a asian girl next to her... :rolleyes: I don't know about that because I never had a asian girlfriend myself but I have gone on dates, all of the girls went alone with me, probably because I am asian too but that's not the point.



edit: oh yeah I forgot to mention, the paragraphs from above are for born asian women



on the other hand, WHITE WASHED Asian women are the ones you DJ with. born Asian women don't have games, we don't have that advanced dating games in our culture, plus a lot of our parents are strictly about who their son/daughter is dating
 

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
i agree with jake and tom about how some white men with low game level date asian women iv seen it alot. some of these asian girls are so timid that its so boring and somewhat easy to get thier number. thats why asians who have stayed in the west long enough or even some rich japanese chick might not give these kinda guys the time of the day note im not refering to anyone in this topic. i stayed in japan for 2 months

on the other i seen alot of handsome japanese dudes and about two black bros with fine japanese girls where i work.

so i guess it depends on the girl your gamming just because she from thailand dosnt mean she's not from a rich family, this one time in my uni this white guy went after this thai girl thinking she was gonna be easy and got blown off like the wind.
 

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jakethasnake
My apologies. There are just too many fat, ugly, loser 'Farangs' that hang out at "beer gardens", hanging out with dumpy, dieseased Thai prostitutes to really be able to distinguish a professional respectable white male from the rest of the sex tourist/Euro-trash.


If you want to blame anyone, go blame the rest of your Euro-trash compatriots that make normal guys like you look bad. What can I say. :rolleyes:
I agree 100% with that comment. Holy **** have I heard some story from my buddies who deploy over there. It's rediculous. I had one guy telling me at a buy-me-drinky bar how he slept with every girl at the place just because he has the money. I actually got to know the girls pretty well, once they realized I "wasn't" a threat, and got the truth out of 'em... needless to say, the guy was a fat nasty bastard who couldn't pull any ass without paying for it. Kinda funny how that works, isn't it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
All true but nobody should defend rude behavior. She should have told him the cousin was coming, period.

This is not a culture thing, it is a courtesy thing. Stop defending women's bad behavior, you will become CAPT Save-a-ho if you don't watch out :)

Dietzcoi
 
Top