Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the chick already knows what you're trying to do so get your head out your ass

womanizer

Reaction score
The first moment you've looked her in the eye she knows what you're trying to do. She knows you are trying to seduce her and get laid as a result. Seduction is no secret. You and her both know what you are trying to do.

So get your head out of ass and enjoy the game of seduction. A player's toy is the game of seduction. Which sportsmen are the best? The guys who play the game for love of the game or the guys who play the game for new million dollar transfers? What made general Patton so damn good in war making? His love for warmaking. Hundreds of examples we have of people who are good at what they do because they love what they're doing.

So damn it... enjoy seduction. Enjoy it! Overanalyzing spoils all the fun. What do you care about what she thinks? Make sure you enjoy the interaction with her. Make her enjoy her interaction with you. She already knows what you are trying to do. Enjoy it!

Bones

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this applies to anything, overanalyzing is the kiss of death

El Perro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Womanizer know what the f_ck he's talking about? A DAMN good post!

------------------

That chick you're obssessing over already HAS a p*ssy... she doesn't need another one, so be a man!