"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The biggest mistake of ALL.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
What is a mistake ? ? What is an error?

Think of me, walking to a bookstore. Ive never been to the bookstore, I've never been through that road. SamePendo is walking happily down the road, but suddenly SamePendo falls! SamePendo has tripped with a stone! Aching, poor SamePendo continues his journey to the bookstore. At the bookstore, SamePendo fakes to read intelecual books just to look smart, and then goes strats again his journey to his palace. But in the middle of the road SamePendo trips again with the same stone! There was nothing in the road, it was clear that the stone was there!
When did I make a mistake? When I tripped with the stone. The first, or the second time? Yes! The second time, because the first time I didnt know it was there, I didnt know what happened when I walked with a stone in the way.

One of the greatest mistakes we men can make is underestimating the sexual experience of women. This mistake happens mostly at highschool days. But, as we grow we tend to do the same thing. This is also called prejudice.. Judging before we actually know it (it= situation, action, person).

As for women, never EVER think you know more than them about sex & relationships. And that you have had more than them. This advice is specially intended for you, highschool boy.

The biggest mistake of ALL is making a mistake.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top