Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Alpha Male

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
Funny that you should mention this. I had a friend who talks the talk but never walks the walk - stick his fork in my food at this social gathering and eat some of my food > I said hey Dlck, choke on it. I thought it was a queer thing to do. Are you being serious about that by the way? I've known this guy for 20 years- huge inflated ego. Everyone laughs at this poor guy and they know he is full of shlt, he'll always be that guy- very far from an alpha male. In fact, he's kind of a fruit masked in false masculinity. BTW- the money and the fighting describe this guy perfectly.

>> AOI BIONIX
Haha! No, if someone takes food from another person's plate, fights, or spends a lot of money it does not make them alpha!

>> MOSAIC THUMP

Janez

Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fvck guys?!?! what does this and 95% of other articles help someone to become good with women?

most post are just creating misery. alpha male can be someone who is tall but who is short it is hard to be alpha male. and to get girls you don't have to be alpha male. you just have to be so confident that you ARE YOURSELF.

There is article which is saying don't listen to ppl who say JUST BE YOURSELF. When you understand women you have to be yourself. Because if you are not fvckin yourself, how can you be self-confident and how can you like yourself?!?!?!

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy who can be himself comfortably, honestly, humourously, openly... that man also gets chicks.

So yeah, I guess I agree. Not with everything you wrote, mostly because it wasn't put very eloquently or clearly, but I agree that the man who can be himself well gets chicks. And is probably more fulfilled than a guy playing around with "masks" (as I used to).

Janez

Don Juan
Reaction score
De La Soul: good. that's what I'm thinking. :)

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed this the first time around....glad it got bumped. Good post De La Soul. Great way for new guys to visualise the attitude they should have. Not put on, but actually HAVE.

Guys you shouldn't be asking yourself "How will I know if I'm alpha". If you really are, then the question would never come up.