Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The all purpose post

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Post anything you want to here, suggestions, tips, technique, anything you want to get off your chest for whatever reason, lessons you've learned, experiences, etc., etc.

I have never had a good relationship because I listen to girls problems. I screw everything up every single time.

All these girls were and still are church goers.

Girl #1 - She pestered me every day by asking who I liked, and at the time I just didn't realize she was wanting me to be her boy toy. Her parents got a divorce and the crap hit the fan. I listened to all her stories, whining, complaining, blah blah blah. For some stupid reason I started having feelings for her and told her one day. She told me the same, a week later we were together, a month after I dumped her, on the intent of going out with her friend, which was wrong and I'll never do that again. She then got hellajealous and tried to ruin any chance I had with anyone else.
Girl #2 - She was friends with Girl #1 and had been in a long term relationship with a friend of mine. They did a lot of premarital stuff and that messed with her head. Her parents were divorced (actually not even married when she was born) and she had family problems on top of family problems. So I felt sorry for her, listened to all her sad stories, took her to a formal dance and asked her out. A relationship ensued, I got clingy, crap hit the fan, she dumped me 5 weeks later. Girl #1 was partially to blame because of her jealousy and she was a spoiled brat and wanted to get her way all the time.
Girl #3 - We became best friends and talked about everything. She told me all her deepest thoughts and such, most of which was about her @$$hole dad who she hates, and I did the same. We started having feelings for each other and another relationship started. I was happy, for about 3 weeks. I felt weird dating my best friend and broke it off. But then yet again the crap hit the fan and I was still attracted to her but didn't want to date a friend.
Girl #4 - The crap hit the fan when she was born. She has the worst family life of anyone I have ever met. Her mom is a drunk, probably does a few drugs, and is one weight short of a shipwreck. She has met her father 20 times in her entire life. She used to live with her mom, but now lives here with her aunt and uncle. I think we all know that our parents rub off on us. This girl used to drink, used to do a few drugs, and had premarital sex. I heard about this all the time. I don't plan to do much drinking, probably no premarital sex, and definitely no drugs because I simply don't want to. We are two different people from completely different lives and it was doomed to fail. We hit it off the first day we met and the chemistry was there. As soon as she told me about her screwed up life it threw up a red flag. But I still went on with it. I think just because I was quite horny and she is permahorny. We could sit around and make out all the time, but I never could connect with the girl because she only wanted to tell me about the crap in her life.

What have I learned? DON'T LISTEN TO ALL HER PROBLEMS ALL THE TIME! IT DOES NOT HELP YOU IF YOU ARE HER PSYCHIATRIST EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY! Sometimes just telling the girl to quit pissing and whining will help, and it may attract her to you because you're telling her how it is. That has actually worked for me on numerous occasions.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is kinda off subject, but what movie is that "get busy livin, or get busy dyin" quote from?

I think its a western but i'm not sure. It rings such a loud bell. I just can't put a face to the words.

nevermind! I got it now. Morgan Freeman, from shawshank. haha. I thought it was a western cuz freeman was in Unforgiven too.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its a great movie.