that slap in the face that makes you forget

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody ever actually seek out rejection? i find that negative reinforment works better than positive reinforcment because it speeds up the process..

Perfection through Pain. Bad with good. Its a backwards way of living but let me tell you what i did to get over this girl, that i've been having a severe oneitis with, i mean everytime i thought i had a million reasons to forget about her, i wanted her more.

Anyways I tried to meet up with her and thigns were really awkward, and she basiclly got in her car and left.. and then i left and she called me while she was driving and said,

why'd you meet up with me.

I couldn't tell her the real reason, so i said cuz i was in the area I haven't seen you in a while .

So

I dunno, i guess i all i can say is what i already said its been a while since i seen you, i was in the area and thought i'd pop in.

Well next time if you do call because it was awkward, latley you've been really cool, i've enjoyed talking with you but now today you kinda took a jump backwards because you reminded me of how you used to be, i think we should probalby not speak again for a while.

Your probably right, i'll call in a month or two.

Ok, but do call because.. your an awesome guy i just think it was a little to soon, and i'm totally not ready to even see your face.

END

Kinda a smack in the face but holy crap it straitned me right up, almost instantly. In fact i for once in a long time don't even have a feeling inside me that has her attached to it :)

It was a crude way to get over her, i knew what the outcome would be if i tried to meet up with her.. but i needed some kinda push.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would not talk to her ever again. EVER!

but yeah thats good you got over it. wut a ***** sersiouly......

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
weird thing is when we talk its like everything is cool, yet somehow i knew what would happen if i tried to meet up.

big time drama happend between me and her, i somewhat knew it was to soon. But i needed something to get my mind off of her and this did it.

i can see why now in the bootcamp you need to go out and get rejected in one week.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you say you were meeting up for did you surprise her?

i mean 2 soon just to see somebody? sounds like she is full of **** or has issues.

thats like an ultimate cuss man.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fenderules
did you say you were meeting up for did you surprise her?

i mean 2 soon just to see somebody? sounds like she is full of **** or has issues.

thats like an ultimate cuss man.
i surprised her, and boy was it a surprise lol.. if you knew what happend between me and her, you'd know that it was defenitly to soon.

i feel like i took a step backwards in the whole friendship thing, because i figured just because we could talk again, meant we could see each other again.. WRONG

still though it helped me get over a hump i couldn't get over without some kind of slap in the face

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pain is the best teacher.