Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That "one and only"

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have all had the “one and only“. Whether it was in high school, middle school, or possibly even grade school, we have all had that “one and only“. 95% of us have ****ed up our chances with the “one and only” too. This is probably because that “one and only” was the first girl/woman we truly had strong feelings about. Then after you jack things up, some people become angry and turn into jerks, some people take drugs and drink alcohol, and others try to improve, and use that situation as practice, we call those guys Don Juans.

I, as most people, have had that “one and only”, in fact I still do. At first I was an AFC ***** who put her on that pedestal, you know the drill. Then I did something most AFCs don’t do. I didn’t ask her out, or ask for her phone number. I told her that I liked her, and I asked her if she liked me. I still want to bang my head into a wall when I think about this. What do you think she said? You guessed it! No.

I went into the broke down, shattered, couldn’t walk without stumbling, felt like I had a fever kind of mood. I asked why, and all the other BS crap. Finally I got online, to see if there was a site that might help me out next time.

TADDAAA!!!!!! Here I am. I remember the first tip I have ever read. It was emailed to me. You guys remember “You became a Social Coward on Accident”? I read that and I knew what I did wrong. I was shy and not outgoing, and had all those other AFC qualities.

I stopped being depressed all the time and I changed completely at school. I was happy. Then about two weeks later, guess what happened. My “one and only” came back. She told me how much she liked me, and she told me she wanted to go out with me.

I felt like I owned the world. Like nothing could stop me, like I had EVERYTHING. We were “going out” for about 4 days. Then she avoided me at all possible costs. She had her friend tell me that “it wasn’t going to work out” and all of this other crap. What did I do? I got pissed. More pissed than I ever have gotten before.

The past two weeks have been ****. She dumped me the first week. The past second week I got hit in the face in a soccer game and have had a fat lip, I looked like complete **** for the entire second week. Keep in mind that I didn’t completely know for a 100% fact that things were over between us.

That brings me to today. Today I wrote her an email saying I wanted to know what the truth was from her and not from her friend. This is what I got back.

“We can be friends but I don't like u and I don't want to go out with u.”

OUCH! I got it flat out straight from her. That right there makes the day bad enough, but let me tell you about the rest of my day.

I had a track meet. I did pretty good my first race. I placed 3rd in the 1600m. The next race was the 100m. I ran it, but at the end I was too far forward and I fell flat on my face. I swear I have never been more embarrassed in my life. So, this has pretty much been the worst day of my life. BUT right now I’m smiling and typing this out, hoping to get you to realize however bad you think YOUR day was, it probably wasn‘t as bad as mine.

Back to the “one and only” thing. Most of the time our first experience with a girl is that we act AFC and that we put her on the pedestal and that we let her pass through our life without doing a damn thing about it. We normally don’t even like the girl for what she is. She normally symbolizes something to us, or we see her as something she’s not. Which is why we see her the way we do. Example:

My “one and only” and I have been going to school together for two years now. I had NEVER even THOUGHT about liking her before. Then all of a sudden I had a thing for her. I thought a lot about why. And I think I finally figured it out.

I am in Eight grade. I have made a lot of friends at my school. I like all my teachers, and I like the campus. It is an awesome school. I finally realized that I was leaving it in a few months. I realized that I was going to have to leave all my friends, all my teachers, and all my great memories behind. I didn’t want to.

So I guess my head thought of liking a girl in my class, to keep after school ended. When I look at my “one and only” I don’t see her great qualities or great looks, because she doesn’t really have great qualities or great looks. I see all the memories and great times I have spent with my friends over the past two years.

I think most of us have a reason similar to this one for liking our first “one and only”. Think about it. Think about your first “one and only”. I bet if you do enough thinking you’ll find out that reason too.

The key is to find someone who you truly love. This obviously takes a long time, but is well worth the wait. That is why even though this is probably the worst day of my life, I am smiling right now, because I know great things and great people await me.

Think about it. You don’t love that one and only girl. She’s just a girl. She’s just a person in your life. Learn from your experiences, and strive not to make the same mistake twice. That’s my life, I have no idea what other people are going through right now out there, but I can imagine it’s experiences similar to mine. Enjoy life man!!!! It’s way to short to spend a minute of it in the dumpster.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."
--Anon

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I like this post. It's something I've experienced but also very encouraging. The 'one' for me was unexpected, I behaved like a dj before I got with her but didn't really mind whether i got with her or not. When i did i think i became less dj an put her on that pedestal n that. I dunno what happened but i though we were in love and nothing could go wrong. Low and behold she ended up cheating on me and as you can imagine i felt like sh1t - especially when she started seeing him after. I still don't understand it all but I'm still young, there are gona be more opportunities and you can love again. What have i learned? - To always be dj even with the gf, and if anything happens, put yourself above her - her loss she don't want you and you're the trophy to be won. Times can be hard but heal with time. Just say F**k it!