Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That...actually...worked!

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as I stated in my earlier post, I've been playing the "Not Giving a ****" thing for a little while now, and I just wanted to let you guys in on what happened during my high school prom. Any observations, suggestions, etc. are appreciated.

So, yeah, I went alone, because my school is small and filled with preppy *****es, but that's okay. I went to dinner with my friend and his date. Now, he'd already told me he was going with one of his friends, and I didn't really think anything of it. But, when they walked into the restaurant, I almost injured myself getting up. She's one of those girls that most guys never talk to because she's so hot, and I was feeling it right from the start.

We talked practically all night. I didn't really try anything, since she was still my friend's date, but I was subconsciously hitting on her all the while.

Prom sucked, so we'll skip that.

My friend has given me a ride to and from prom in his car, so I was the first to be dropped off. I decided to just go for it, since I didn't really expect anything, and leaned in to give her the dumbest, most bull**** line I have ever heard. (Not repeating it here.)

Much to my surprise, she just blinked once or twice, then asked, "Home or cell?"

I was pretty much too amazed that the dumbass pickup line worked, so I got her cell phone number and left the car in a dull sort of shock. Then, I shrugged it off and realized that now I'd have a reason to call her later. (To apologize, heh...)

I still don't expect anything to come out of this, so I'm just winging it, but I thought that everyone might have a laugh at this little anecdote, so there it is. Feel free to give suggestions on what to do next, what to say next, etc.

Peace.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should've gotten her home number...

Good job though

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
huieae
that was great =D
but u could have more fun in prom if you wanted...
jsut hangout with ypur friends and do stupid **** -_0
and of course ask hot girls that are sitting aroun to dnace with you =p
especially friends =D

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spit the line?

jus curious
haha

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL

It was some stupid shyt about seeing if her phone was working or something...I dunno.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i've used something like that before.
Do you own a phone?
What's the number for it.
It was over the internet though.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont apologize for the lame line

jus go with the convo

nice job...but what bout your friend?

Drowning

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend's fine with it. I asked him if it was cool before I did it.