Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanks to all of you

reform

Reaction score
I am the silent site crawler. Like so many of you I have faithfully crawled the forums in search of that magic pill that would turn me from the pathetic being that I was into a god. There is no magic pill, but there is a doorway to a new perception, a new life.

A year ago my life became so unbearable I took a knife to my wrists and crawled into my bed, and eventually passed out. My reasons for doing this were many, but the past is past and now is nothing but the scars of the present, it is irrelevant. The next morning I did wake, lying in bloody sheets and weak as a kitten. I was angry. Why was I still alive? I put it down to fate, it wasn't my time. Then I got angry, why was it I had to endure this life? That was the moment I was reborn. I decided to change everything, to become something else.

Part of my trouble was an obsession with a particular girl that I knew. I found this site and it opened my eyes. I called my obseesion and told her I couldn't see her anymore. The next week I moved cities. I got a job at a lawyers and worked my ass off and made lots of money, and I used it to improve myself. I was working out four times a week, bought good clothes and ate good food. I kept checking the word from you DJ's. I have talked to hundreds of women, dated probably fifty of them. It was tough BUT I DID it. Now, a year later almost to the day, I can go out and get dates with most girls I want to.

What I realized today is that I always was the person I am today, but it was hidden from me by fear. Do not be a afraid, if you don't do what you want for the threat of rejection of fear, you have already lost.

Thankyou to everyone at the DJ Discussion forum, you have been a great instrument in my transformation. To my silent brothers, summon all you have and deny your false selves, and become what you really are.

AntonioMontana

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that a fascinating story, the ones i like!

------------

What I realized today is that I always was the person I am today, but it was hidden from me by fear
----------------

you are sooo damn right man!

reform

Reaction score
Thanks guys, catch you all round, I have some DJing to do :)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im glad our tips and advices helped you with your life. I know they did for me.

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations dude. This is the kind of story I like to read about.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on you... may this be a testament to all those who think about giving up that they can carry on.

Reaction score
man i cant even describe the joy that i feel from the effect that this site has had on you man im proud of you and also thankfull for the change that this site has helped in me as well .

as always forget your past failures and only remember them for inspiration and the gut wrenching desire to improve and succed in the future .
'

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautyfull :)

I remember the day I found this site, like in the way neo chose the red pill in the Matrix. I love you all ;)

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a pleasure helping people like you out my friend...all the best for your future of sh@gging beautiful women!!

Steveé