Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

thanks for the tips but I need advice

quicksilver

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of I did alot of reading here and this sh!t works.
I've been friends with this girl for awhile. She was engaged and
they broke up so we became more than friends a few times but after we got physical she would always back off and say I can't lose you as a friend, I need you, blah blah
So after reading some tips here I told her that I needed her help in getting me girlfriend and started throwing out some names of girls I knew were interested in me. and that night we went out
and ended up in the hot tub until after 2AM on a Thursday.
She wanted me worse than ever.

So now it gets interesting.
I called her Friday morning to make sure she got home ok
and to set up our time to meet Sat morning to workout.
which we do about every Sat. and she seemed fine

And then Sat. morning she tells me how she met a guy last night at the bar and I just told her I was happy for her. It might have been revenge because I called her drunk one night and gave her a few too many details. She said she gave that other guy her number but she hoped that he didn't call because she's still not ready to date.
Any advice on how to go from here?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing hard to get. She wants you to like her even more. Don't fall into this sh!t. Instead act as if you don't give a damn about what the hell she is doing.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back off. Back way off. Let her sit for a week or more. You want to see if she will call you. If she's BS'ing you about the other guy she will call you. Even if she doesn't call, the fact that you can disappear for such a long time will get her interest and respect elevated, that is, if it's already there to be elevated.

Stay away from her and let this come around to your way. If it does come around, remember to keep you mouth shut and in control.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Instead act as if you don't give a damn about what the hell she is doing.
Don't act as if you don't give a damn, actually and truly do NOT give a damn. If you pretend not to care when you really do, to quote another poster here, you are an AFC with a thin DJ veneer. She will see right through you. ENCOURAGE her to date this other guy. Convince her of all the things she could be missing out on. YOU should also date other women, and if she continues to give up some nice ass-time to you, then everybody wins!!

quicksilver

Don Juan
Reaction score
I backed off last week and it sure worked. You should have saw her in the hot tub. If she wasn't such a hottie I wouldn't care.

she is a 9.5

Ok so no emails or phone calls. damn I just remembered
she has a job interview tomorrow.

Are you sure I shouldn't call and wish her luck?