Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thanks Evryone!

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i know that i prolly shouldnt waste your time with putting this on the board but i have gotta say thank you all so much!

ok, my story,

before freshman year, i had no lady-friends to speak of, and whenever i would try for a girl i would be so desperate it hurts. like on time i told this girl i loved HER! i never even had gone on a date.

then freshman year comes around, i try to change to some degree, but i still only have like 2 friends who are girls, and i liked one of em ( friendship thing ) well neways its ok bcuz yea we r still friends n shes still cool, n if you pm me ill tell you how she found out i liked her, trust me, its way too funny for me to say publicly(maybe just embarassin)

so i am feelin down and stuff jsut about that neways, until around the end a january this year.

so i read it, and i realize just how good this site is, so i read a ton of articles for like a week. then i went to the discussion forum, found the bible and read that ( well i read it all, maybe not concentratin oh so much). and i start realizin that i really shouldnt care about women and that i was really placing them higher on a pedastle than they belonged. well, i pretty much stopped the pedastle stuff immediately. because it really does make me sick when i think about it. then i start to be more flirty, and girls started liking me more. And i didnt act all nice and listened to their problems any more ( im not a tampon! woo! )
One time, this girl was telling me something that happened to her that day that was bad, and i offered her some tissues just to be a jackazz.
well i was confident enough to ask out this one girl and she said yes! well the 2 dates we went on so far have gone really well, (im doin all those dj things without even realizing it until after i do it), ( im still not askin the chick out tho, that just seems kinda dumb unless she asked me ) shes like a 8 at least, all my friends give her a 10.
well jsut today, a teacher said to me that she has really noticed that my personality has really changed since i was in her class.
she went on to say that at the beginning of the year i seemed tense and really caught up in the little things. but now i seemed to have finally relaxed and seem more laid back and seem to look more at the big picture.

I HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH THAT EVEN THE FACULTY AT MY SCHOOL NOTICES!!

well i am soo much happier now than at any other point in my life, i learned how to play guitar too!

wow, im glad i could get that out of my system.

P.S.

i dont think this site is about dating help any mroe to me, its more about how to make sure you dont get stuck worrying about littel things like girls or popularity or any of that crap.
its about beciming a man and not bein a damn pussie!
a man really doesnt worry a lot about women! he worried about important stuff like working for whatever organization he has, a man has the courage to always say what needs to be said in any situation. he doesnt try to hide his insecurities with overconfidence, he just says what he thinks, and doesnt worry or give a damn about what others think of it, as long as its what he knows is right for him.

oh and learn guitar because it is way cool.

i dunno if theres a whole lot to burn in here, but please dont burn this too bad.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
That brings a smile to my face. That's exactly what this site is for, not about f-ucking girls or bein a pimp, but bein HAPPY! Good job!:D

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
THAT'S the kind of post that'll push me that extra mile tomorrow in whatever I'm doing. While some might find success stories pointless, I truly find them inspiring and motivational.

Tell us how it goes with that HB8, k ?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I can get a hell yeah?

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please go into more deep specifics of how you changed. I know it seems stupid, but this is very motivational. What do you mean you "just stopped caring about girls" when you started flirting more? That confuses my brain so explain better lol.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Think I can get a hell yeah?
Hell fxcking yeah.

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, when i said i flirted and stopped caring about girls its like this.

when i flirted or whetever, i used to worry if they would like it or not, or if they are gonna be all freaked out or whatever, so id wait for them to flirt or somethin. but they dont initiate ever!
then i realized from this site, " hey what the hell, why dont i just do what i want to do and stop worryin so much if they like it or not, if they dont, they'll say something."
plus i saw fat kids mackin on hot chicks and they loved it!
so i just started flirtin, with all the touch thing, you know.
and if they dont like you touching them, then you shouldn even worry about them bcuz that means thay are either stuck up or they find you repulsive, and who would like a chick that didnt at least like you enough to make "contact" with you.

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah, more detail about how i changed,

ok, first of all, i am definately not a true dj yet..
i still make mistakes n i am a virgin( but as stated previously, it doesnt f*kin matter.)

yea lets see, me b4....

i tried to be cool by tryin to hang out with popular people.
i listened to all the girls problems and did whatever they asked.
i also was way nervous around them and didnt want to even attempt anything that might upset them ( i did not show any masculinity at all ). i mumbles whenever i felt nervous. n i cared alot about what women thoguht about me and i held them in a higher place then they belonged.
oh yeah, and when i asked out a girl, id always just say, " i kinda sorta.... like you" that was the whole thing i said. and when i got rejected, i would cry... right there!
and i always just took any ridicule i got, i never defended.

neways, so i finally start gettin things sraight about second semester this year.
i wrote things i didnt like about myself, and who i wanted to be.
i also wrote things i wanted to do before i died.

ive been able to get rid of most of the thigns i didnt like, and i got about a third of the thigns i shoudla done by now, and i would regret not doing them before i died.

and when becomin the person i wanted to be.
i have gained a few things, i delete them after i have gotten them, but the 2 im msot proud of are:

toned body ( i worked out every weekday at the school gym, but i had been doing that since summer, 2002 )

never back down from anything once challenged..
ever..

(i proved this to myself when i decided i wanted to shoot 5 free throws in a row..
i suck at basketball, ROYALLY!
i sat out there for 2 and a half hours shootin the ball until finally, afdter about 120 shots, i made 5 in a row!)

i felt a lot beter about myself, because i was , and still am, becoming the MAN i want to be.

some thigns i knoced off the things to do before i die things were:
kiss a girl. :D
really push a car. :cool:

i 4got other stuff bcuz i wrote it in my comp n i deleted it after i got it.

Last edited:

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, o yea, and now i hang out with people who liek to hang out with me.

one thing i think i learned so far in this all is this:

JUST BE YOURSELF is not wrong, its just wrong if you dont like who you are.

so i decided id be myself after i started being what i wanted to be.

im gettin full a myself, but i got one more thing to add

these words are true, and are said by some guy who taught kung foo or somethin, it may not be the exact quote tho:

" if you look any furter than inside yourself, then you have looked too far."

and that goes for what you change too, dont try to be popular, try to be the personality you want to be. dont try to get women, BECOME THE FRIGGIN DUDE WHO DESERVES TO HAVE WOMEN.

aka a MAN.

all that pook stuff is pure gold.

ok i better stop b4 im actin 2 much liek a jackazz

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope- don't stop writin'.

This thread just earned a bookmark award in the bust.it top dj posts folder.

I esp. like the part about:

a. evaluate who you are
b. envision who you want to be
c. take steps to becoming who you want to be
d. then being yourself.

I want to quote the movie "the replacements":

When I look at you I see two men: The man you are; the man you ought to be. One day, those two will meet.. it'll sure make for a hell of a football player"

Btw, being a "true dj" isn't about how many times you've been laid, how many people respect you or even (gasp) how many post counts you have.

What is a "true dj" then? theonedude, look in the mirror.