Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

******** text reply help?

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, my read on this one was basically a rejection, it made me mildly angry and I'm thinking of moving onto a different girl. But before I react to harshly I figured I'd ask for an opinion on this ******** text message. Don't want to add to much background but I need a quick overview.

I went out with this girl last Saturday to a Coffee shop then a movie. Things went well, I was ****y funny, she was equally funny. Only thing I botched was not going for the kiss at the end, blah we all screw up sometimes.

Anyway I've got some free movie tickets now, and I see this girl at college a few times a week so we agreed to go see a movie this weekend. The only problem was a mutual guy friend we have was at the table where this conversation was taking place, so we "sort of" agreed to take him seeing how these tickets were free. Plus the fact that he is a friend and he was right there!

But me not wanting a 3rd wheel around called her today, got her voicemail, and left a quick message asking her when she wanted to see that movie and to call me back.

Well my reply was this fairly big text messege from her and the end reads something like this "I would feel bad about blowing off "so and so" and screwing him out of free tickets!"

And that's it? No counter offer, no other suggestions? This was a rejection to me, who the hell cares about this other guy, I was asking her?!?! I'm about to totally drop her and go for another girl on Monday, that is unless I'm over reacting.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are over-reacting. Just sounds like she didn't want to upset the "third wheel". Give her another chance. If she flakes again without a good reason, then next her.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good opp here

Call her personally (no msg.) and recover it. First find out when the wheel's free, then call her up, tell her you hadn't meant to be thoughtless like that, and you and he are going on x date and she should come too. Let her think she over-reacted and you are a thoughtful guy and you and the wheel are buddies and if she buys it she'll feel guilty and maybe jealous and you'll get more in the end. Then buy your wheel some popcorn for helping you lower defenses. Just do NOT b/come buddies with her b/c Elaine does not sleep with George or Kramer.

A1

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Santos, perhaps I will give her another chance, afterall he is a friend and maybe she really doesn't want to upset him. It's just that I've become incredibly harsh with nexting lately, I mean it's been one strike and your out with me. Maybe I need to take it down a notch! lol :)

And another good tip A1SteakSauce! Thanks! I always fear that deadly friends zone though, but perhaps your plan will work!

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lone_raider
Thanks for the advice Santos, perhaps I will give her another chance, afterall he is a friend and maybe she really doesn't want to upset him. It's just that I've become incredibly harsh with nexting lately, I mean it's been one strike and your out with me. Maybe I need to take it down a notch! lol :)
Yeah, I think the whole idea of everyone encouraging nexting so easily is for newbies (not that I suddenly think I'm an expert or anything :)). It's just so they don't get hung up with one girl. It's just important for a DJ to recognise a flake and then next to her. Just as long as you never spend to long trying to get one giril to go out with you then you're fine.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough with the movies bro...if anything rent one and go back to your place.

This is'nt a reason to next her....give it some time. Who knows...she might like that 3rd wheel.

Time tells all

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys I have an update on this one. I tried A1SteakSauce's idea just for the hell of it. I called her today and said that I was calling her first about the movie, then when I heard back from her, I was going to get a hold of the 3rd wheel and see if he could go. But seeing how she text messaged me so late and I never got a real answer, the plans were shot so I went out with some friends ;) She actually stumbled back a little and said she was sorry about being confused. I added that we'll sort it out next week.

So, I'm not sure what the final result will be, I got her to stumble back a little, but still I'm looking at dealing with old 3rd wheel next weekend again!

And Legend, I want to get her back to my house ASAP for a movie! But I think I'm trapped at least untill 2 weeks from now!! I'm in my final 2 weeks of college, and I'm busy every weeknight with studying or work. Then next weekend it will be 3rd wheel night, so I'm looking at the weekend after that to try and get her over! argh! lol.

Oh well, as you said time will tell, if nothing materializes in 2 weeks with her then she is as good as gone!

Thanks again for the suggestions and help guys!

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've been blown off for the last time with this one. I called to see if she wanted to finally see this movie tonight. I was then asked if 3rd wheel was going and I said I have tried contacting him but have not been able to reach him. I then added we should go anyway if I don't hear back. She then says "oh, well I'm not sure I can go then because of some car problem that needs fixing tommorow" which has absolutely nothing to do with anything? I'm driving for christs sake, but I gathered from this rigermorole that she wanted to take seperate cars. And you know what!!! IT'S NOT WORTH MY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to deal with this stupid ass game anymore. Perhaps I should have demanded she go, but the crappy ass attitude I was getting turned me off to be honest with you. I'm never calling her again, she wants me she knows how to reach me.

Meanwhile I'm moving on. There are 2 other girls, no HB (8.5-9.0) like this one was, but they are in the 6.5- 7 range. I'm going to call one up and ask her out tommorow, the other I still need to get the number from. They both have a way higher IL level in me, but I was dabbling in the HB9 as it was the first one I've ever roped in successfully. We'll I'll sum it up to an experience with some lessons learned.