Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text Message to Replace a Phone Call?

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys.

I've noticed that a lot of guys mention text messenging on the board. Why are so many of you putting this in play rather than a phone call? I had a guy text me the other night rather than call, but I figured that maybe he was around a group and wanted to keep the convo more private is that a possibility or is more comfortable or just following a cool new trend?

TheCollector

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i think text messaging is lame. Its like emailing over a phone. I use my phone to make phone calls which are much more direct than text messaging. In conclusion text messaging is gay.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is very Playa if you use it for the right reasons.

When I was in school I use to text everyone. I had a two hour class and my attention span is very short. So I would text people in while they were in class and they would do the same.

I think it's tight but whatever floats your boat.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are confused with what the question was. He's wondering if text messages should replace actual phone calls. It's like if you don't have her phone number, of course email is ok. But if you have her phone number, why would you choose to email instead of calling?

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it goes beyond a cool new trend.

I agree with Ashlee, though. My friends and I all text eachother from classes, work, parties, whatever. However, I wouldn't be caught dead texting or e-mailing a girl I'm interested in. To me, it feels cowardly, and indirect. I will always go for the phone call, unless there's some weird circumstance that I can't even fathom.

Besides, it's just as easy to make a call, sometimes it will even SAVE you time as opposed to texting.

However, a lot of people will disagree with me, and hey... If it works for you, then stick with it.

-- Zero-