Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell the truth to pull more women!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I am back once more for another of my random, unscheduled (but oh-so-spectacular) commentaries on improving both yourself and your interactions with women. My loyal, overworked and underpaid (well...money-wise :D) team of women have sorted through the proverbial Rocky Mountains of fan mail and I've been diligently replying to every piece of mail as quickly as I can ;).

Now, today I would like to discuss something that occurs daily in our lives, yet we really don't give it a whole lot of thought: telling the truth.

From the little white lies ("I don't know who stole your pen") to the bigger ones, we are always constantly deciding whether to tell the truth or lie. Now - let's be honest here - we all have told at least one pretty big lie in our lives. Think about it - did this lie really help you out? Did it accomplish everything you wanted it to? Did it come back to haunt you? Did you really feel good inside after telling it?

The fact is that we all have a conscience - and no matter how hard you can try to block it out, it remains there, nagging in the back of your mind. Why should we spend all of our time trying to SILENCE that voice - rather, it is a much easier and more satisfying method to LISTEN to that voice. When Suzy asks you if you ever 'fooled around with Sara' when everyone knows that you did - you say 'yes'. Try it.

When you tell the truth, you show people that you're headstrong and willing to take responsibility and accountability for both yourself and your decisions. You demonstrate through action, not through talk, that you are trustworthy, honest, and independent (which are all worth major, major bonus points to chicks). And most of all - you can rest easy knowing that you don't need to lie to cover up a lie that covers another lie and so on - when you tell the truth, that is it - end of story. Lies lead to lies.

Now - how can this be applied in your everyday, highschool life?
It is so much easier now to handle tests from chicks - when she asks 'are you a player', you can say 'yes' and feel comfortable with saying it. If she is turned off by that, she is turned off by YOU, and thus is not a candidate for your affections.

Guys - when you are the prize, you are SUPPOSED to test and qualify women. When you tell the truth when she throws a question like 'are you seeing other women' - and you say 'yes' - she can either walk away, or stick around to try to win you over. The best part: if she sees you with other chicks around the school in 'more than friends' situations, you are perfectly ALLOWED to. You have told her that you do this so it is no shock or 'betrayal' when she sees you doing so. If you are the prize, you can TEST her, QUALIFY her - does she accept you? Does she have the values you look for? How does she act when you tell her ___? Can she do the little things that make your life a little better? Will she bring a smile to your face?

*Welcome side effect: you also stand out from all the other guys who try to be someone they are not, try to match the woman's values to get in her pants - if she PROVES she can match your values, then she MIGHT get a reward. This is golden, boys.

As usual, I fully welcome comments/debates/suggestions on this post.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
yuup yuupp, it al comes down to that i dont give a fawk attitude i think cuss its like, 'yea im a player, and if you walk away i dont give a fawk!!"

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that is your attitude, then yes, that's what you should be reflecting.

Let women know what you are about.

And ... BUMP!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being honest is definitely an essential pillar of being respectable. The worst people are the all-talk-and-no-action type.

Good post.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised I didn't catch this solid post the first time around. Good tip once again Luscious.