Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tell me what do you think about this crazy...

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone. First off, sorry for my english if i made some mistakes, it is not my first nor second language. A month or so ago i became lot closer with some girl ( she was acquaintance, not a friend ), because one of ours mutual friend told me that she has an eye for me. One night when started flirting with me i asked her for her number and gets it . So far so good, but her comes my conundrum. Because we live in fairly small town ( about 30 k residants, and have only about 10 or so popular bars and night clubs ), everybody are fimiliar at least to some degree with everybody. I know about this girl that she is, lets not say promiscuous in negative conotation, but free about her sex life. I know two guys with whom she was in casual sex scheme, and i know for at least few ONS. Very important here is to mention that she is WELL AWARE that i am fimiliar with her "indiscretions" through some mutual friends, and i dont care - her life her business. Anyway, i called her after 3-4 days and we went out on a date. We had a good time, get to know each other a little more, had some laughts, all in all not a bad date. At the end of it i called her to come to my place for one more drink, when i get dreadfull " i like you, but you are moving this too fast, i am not that kind of girl". I mean WHAT a f.ck ??! As i said earlier we live in small town and she is well aware that i am fimiliar ( to some extent ) with her choices in men and her "take me to bad" tempo. I think that she likes me even more than her previous Fwb and ons, so why in hell did they get her pu..y with little or no effort at all, and i get " this is too fast me, we should slow down". Please shed some light on this for me. All the best, and thanks in advance.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say she finds you attractive and wants to hold off on the sex to make you think she's a high value woman. Just play her game. Don't tell her that you don't care about her promiscuity. This would make it a real thing and show her you were thinking about it.

Give her one or two dates tops. During the second date you don't escalate. Let her do the pushing and give her a compliment on her outfit when you sit down for dinner or whatever you're doing. Be a little cold after that for half an hour or so and then start looking into her eyes a little deeper than before.

That's not a step by step guide. Just a rough orientation. You have your own style and personality. You can't fake anything above that with authenticity. Nevertheless, as I've said above, you shouldn't give her more than three dates without having sex with her. It becomes ridiculous after that.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get completely turned off if a chick says I'm moving too fast.
That tells me she's not receptive to advances and has her eye on another guy.

With chicks like this you need to be more straight up with them.
I would say: "Listen, I'm not here to play games or have time for any bullsh!t"
"If you're not into me, then you can f*ck off"

This may shock her a bit because she's probably never met a guy with balls of steel.
If she gets offended from that, then you filtered out a complete time waster.

If she acts girly, shy, timid, or says sorry, then you've got her in the palm of your hands.
She sh!t tested your masculinity, and you've won.

Last edited:

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
With chicks like this you need to be more straight up with them.
I would say: "Listen, I'm not here to play games or have time for any bullsh!t"
"If you're not into me, then you can f*ck off"

This may shock her a bit because she's probably never met a guy with balls of steel.
If she gets offended from that, then you filtered out a complete time waster.
Similar experiences. If by date two I get any push back on sex, I very clearly tell them, “I’m not into being any woman’s emotional support dog”. More often than not, we’re bangin’ within an hour.

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for replies

Last edited: