Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Teenage girls?

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 30 years old this year and find myself temporarily wasting away in the suburbs for family reasons.

Anyhow, TEENAGE GIRLS are becoming a real temptation because I'm SURROUNDED by them everywhere I go. And they flirt with me regularly at the gym, the mall, movie theater, etc.

I honestly can't tell with most of them whether they're over or under 18. And while I wouldn't have much qualms about a banging teenage ho in Europe (where it's legal), I still hesitate to "game" these girls because...well....the conservative cultural norms are a little different here.

Anyone have qualms about this sort of thing? <Sigh> I need to go to greener pastures as soon as I can.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 30 this year too!

Tell me about it! Them young chix are hottern' fcuk!

I think the American Culture is in for a change within the next 10 years. I can see a trend leaning towards the acceptance of younger girls with older guys.

I believe that the legal age of consent will be lowered at some point in my life (once the powers that be and the American society see how rediculous it is).

Cheers!

Eric

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
I believe that the legal age of consent will be lowered
Eric
The way the most recent elections went, that's not going to happen for a long, long time.
The religious right is winning this war.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and to be honest, age seems to only matter and be noticeable when you LOOK much older and she LOOKS much younger.

Interestingly, I was talking to a guy from Hamburg, Germany (who's in his late 20s) and he said for German men, the easiest girls to fvck in his city are the 16-19 year olds. They apparently go nuts at that age, and there are entire discos where 16-19 year old girls go to get picked up for the night by older guy in their 20s and 30s. You can imagine the public outcry if something like that happened here ;-)

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahem, helter skelter,

the so-called 'religious right" are neither. In spite of their so-called "christian conservative" values, behind closed doors they are a bunch of pervs and paedophiles, as are their so-called "liberal" counterparts. But this is not the right forum to discuss politics. I only bring it up to point out that I believe er!c is right, forces are at work to bring paedophilia into the mainstream, following the footsteps of homosexuality and feminism. So if you are into bopping teenies, we may soon be able to with the blessings of the law.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by ogre
Ahem, helter skelter,

the so-called 'religious right" are neither. In spite of their so-called "christian conservative" values, behind closed doors they are a bunch of pervs and paedophiles, as are their so-called "liberal" counterparts. But this is not the right forum to discuss politics. I only bring it up to point out that I believe er!c is right, forces are at work to bring paedophilia into the mainstream, following the footsteps of homosexuality and feminism. So if you are into bopping teenies, we may soon be able to with the blessings of the law.
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
The way the most recent elections went, that's not going to happen for a long, long time.
The religious right is winning this war.
Thank you both for reminding me why I don't visit here much anymore. My god could either of you be more ****ing stupid?

The religious right is not winning; we are not on the verge of becoming a theocracy. In the last election exit polls showed Bush won because he got the Atheist vote. He got that vote because Kerry was a ****tard who couldn't run his campaign well.

If you actually read a book besides the bible then you would know that feminism, homosexuality and pedophilia have little to do with each other except for the fact that they all require humans around to make them work.

On top of that you're too dumb to even know what a pedophile is. They like PRE (look up "pre" if you don't know what that means) pubescent (look that up too bible thumper, you too commie *****) boys or girls. Hell a 13 year old is VERY pubescent.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 30 this year too! What, it's like cool now, everybody's doing it? :D

All I have to say is, holy f#cking sh!t, I just checked and the age of consent in PA is 16, all this time I thought it was 18! Let this be a lesson to you, know the age of consent where you live!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
In the last election exit polls showed Bush won because he got the Atheist vote.
Short Timer show some intelligence please.
You come on this thread flaming everyone and you couldn't be more wrong.
The CNN exit poll showed Kerry had a huge portion of the atheist vote over Bush.

If your going to come on here and act like an ***do us a favor and crawl back in whatever hole in the ground you came from.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is what YOU make of it...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think thats a bit pedophile to be honest. Let's say shes 18. Your 30. If you were 4 years older and got a girl pregnant when you were 16 (realistic), she could be your daughter.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
The legal age in MOST of the US is 16 folks! So either you don't realize that's the law or you're after 12 year olds.
16 is the age of consent in New Jersey if your not more than 3 years older than the girl.
Considering this is the MATURE MAN forum (Over 25) girls under 18 years would STILL be considered jail bait for our age

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with going for 18 yo girls. They are in their physical prime.

i would venture to guess that many of the posters who act with disgust at this are under the age of 25.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teenage chicks are not the way to go. The only thing they have going for them are their looks and youth. Other than that, they're minds aren't very steady and it just gets worse when they approach thier 20's. The only thing you can really do with a teenage chick is fvck them. Most of them at that age are nothing but airheads.

Mr.Bates

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 35. Like any red-blooded male, I do like to look at the hot 18-year olds. But there are two (for the most part) truths:

1. You and her will have nothing in common. Go ahead -- tell her about your collection of 45 RPM singles you used to have...watch her look at you like you're from Mars. Which is fine if you're only in it for the sex. But,

2. The sex will suck. She's probably not very experienced.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.Bates

2. The sex will suck. She's probably not very experienced.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. The only thing a teenage chick got going for herself are her looks and that's because of youth. If you're a guy in your 30's looking at younger chicks, you should go for chicks 5 or 6 years younger than you. Teenage girls are still trying to figure out the "woman" thing. The teenage years is just an extension of their lives as children as they make their transition into becoming adults. The only thing a teenage girl can offer you is sex and as Mr. Bates stated, it's not that good because they are inexperienced.

And as for chicks in their 20's??? (particularly their early 20's) A lot of those chicks are scatterbrained. Sure you got chicks in that age range that are level-headed, but not that many.

Reaction score
Most girls have their period by the age of 14 - what does this tell you??? For the last few thousands of years to the beginning of time teenage women have been having babies and married to older men!! No big deal - quite normal!!

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of teenage girls. I was at the mall doing my Christmas shopping; tons of jailbait. Had to readjust my package a few times.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that always surprised me is how many teenage girls will blatantly check you out.