"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Teasing?

V

Vigo

Guest
I am a freshman in high school and i have a class with a bunch of seniors. Two seniors in this class are constantly flirting with me saying things like "Hey ....." and doing a bunch of crazy stuff. They even do things like touch my butt or my chest in the hallways. One time I even saw them at the movie theater and they asked me to see a movie with them, which I regretfully refused( they are best friends). I was just wondering if they really like me or are just teasing me because i am younger. By the way one of them works at Hooters( I don't know if that makes a difference).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Senior girls...attracted to freshman. Sounds like they are toying with you man. Are you and them friends, or is the entire "friendship" physical and sort-of a joke? Maybe they're just really flirtacious? I dunno...But unless you look older, are a master DJ, and are very attractive, i doubt they are serious.
Sorry man.
I'm also a freshman...this year's a *****, isn't it? All the girls wotrhy of getting with want older guys..Guess thast why I'm here atleast.
 

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
All the girls wotrhy of getting with want older guys
So so true.

Im a sophomore, still experiencing it. Virtually no underclassmen guys have gf's in our school.

Best advice? Go lower, like up to 2 years younger. Younger than that is kind of weird tho, so dont be ****in no 3rd graders or nuthin lol.
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
How about we run in circles scream and shout untill we become older? OR we could DJ the older chicks get them to our underclass asses and make the other's look in aww of our g/f's
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Who gives a fukk about that HS **** ,go for it what do you have to lose?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mdfinz34

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
hey if those hoes are hot than enjoy that **** while it lasts
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
from what you have said they have not shown any sincere signs of interest

just being nice

just be with them. it was always nice as a freshman to go and talk to the upper class females. i got invited to a few parties here and there did a lot of things kids my age werent doin
 
Top