Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

teasing chicks

Welsh DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with some friends last night, two guys and a girl and i have to say a lot of this dj stuff has really worked for me. Normally i would have been like the other two who were constantly giving her attention all night jesus they were real afcs. I was friendly with her and asked her about what she does for a living and so on but made sure i was acting differently to my friends.

Anyway the end of the night came and they were all over her pandering to her every whim it was sickening. She started talking about her jewellery and i just took this piss calling it cheap and so on and she got quite pissed off but i bet she was thinking about me that night! Anyway i guess i wanted to ask the djs out there whether they think i should have closed for the number? I'm not that bothered and thats cool cos the old afc me would have put her on a pedestal by now! So what do you think, any suggestions?:D

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not after you called her jewelry "cheap", you jackass. That wasn't teasing or even a neghit, it was an insult. And she would have been delighted to stab you back by rejecting you if you would've asked for the number. Next time, keep the teasing light. You still might be able to get the number if you hang out again. She probably was thinking about you that night and whether you really looked down on her. If the next time you hang out, you're nice and light-hearted with the teasing, she'll try to please you, and you'll probably have a better chance of getting the number than you normally would, because you artificially placed yourself in a higher league by being condescending on a previous occasion.

Welsh DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for the advice man, i did tell her i was only teasing, i'm still on that learning curve right now. I gotta remember to keep my ego in check.

Welsh DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
suggestions

Any other suggestions from the djs out there?:cool: I could use some good advice.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you called her jewellery cheap? wtf, we all learn from mistakes. let this big a major lesson for you.

Anything to do with appearance is usually an insult.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh I had a hard time with the neg hit when I first came her 5 months ago..I confused it with insults.

I would have said "Hey Nice stone! you are a QVC shopper arent you?"

or "Hey Nice stone..but why is your finger green?"

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea and saying you're only teasing isn't usually a good idea. like whne people say, "only joking" kinda implies that you worry about what they think

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually cover my neg hits..bordering on insults ..when women say "Thats not nice ! or that was rude of you!"
I say "ohh c'mon dont tell me you're sense of humour is THAT dry!" *smiling*