Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tattoo

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So a women I'm seeing is absolutely smitten with me.

The feeling is mutual. I've played around with the idea of possesivness in a sexual way.

I've been a little dominant in the bedroom with her both verbally and physically. Not something she's experienced before and it's pushed her over the edge.

For her birthday I got a keychain for her that says "Always His", part of this ownership game we play.

Instead of using it as a keychain in a subtle way ( which I intend), she insisted on wearing it on her necklace with the intention of showing it off to the world.

I guess like an ownership tag, she proudly displays.

On the weekend she did a charity skydive and I suggested she gets a small Parachute to commemorate it.

It was a huge achievement for her. She's been planning it for years. She loved the idea.

Then mentioned she wanted my initial next to it (because I was there to support her).

I ovbioulsly voiced my concern and she'd agreed NOT to have my initial scribed onto her. She seemed a little disappointed.

Now she wants a second tattoo. A small anchor, which is an obvious tribute to me.

Basically I've been moving around for the last 10 years or so (jumping between a few different countries).

I told her I need to drop my ANCHOR and want settle here. Hense her wanted an anchor (my anchor on her).

She's been in serious long term relationships before. She has no other tributes on her.

I'm getting the impression she's not lost herself like she has lost herself in me with anyone before.