Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tamale get a life!

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tamale, aint me. I have a VERY good idea who you are tho and you are no woman. Your posts are too short and you simply can't impersonate me:) You should be grateful for that:) And the time zone gives you away plus the earlier mean pm's to me.... I mean did you have to send over a dozen in one day? You have major issues..Or something else.. Go figure? But I know. Trust me. But again, who really cares!

Why don't you try to pick your own original name??? Or use the one you signed up on. LOL! I am no longer posting on here anymore. I am done:)

I have learned what I needed to. And after all the hate pm's and such..eek.. you guys (you know who I mean, not the nice ones) need a life and really, did you even bother to read my posts or talk to me. I always or at least tried to be nice and as honest as civil as I could.

But thanks T- I ain't sorry! No more of that.. Moving on and good luck.. My orginal post needed editing... Talk about long.. But again, not sorry as no one will ever really be a poser for me...

PS for the record. I am sorry hihi.. I was just trying to be C&F and plus, I was sick as a dog and on Codiene, Whatever no excuse but any on here must admit that his email, original one was pretty funny.. I mean come on! Nevermind...

Good luck and may you all get whatever it is you really desire and if not keep the faith.. We are so much more fortunate than most. Think about what you have to be grateful for, today. Everday!

Kisses,
Tamales!!!

byebye!

Last edited:

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes....****ing loser.

It's probably the same person who posts as 'Pooki'

Get a life and do something productive.

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there goes a cool gal and good poster. However, I will sport that Hawaiin
shirt I bought on Oahu as soon as it breaks 75 degrees. It just looks too cool.

Last edited:

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tamales your input is actually interesting..i think you contribute on this board..but if your moving on then good luck to you. :)

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go Tamales. Your posts were very thought-provoking. I wish you the best. Long life and lots of good luvn.

Clint

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda interesting---we've had women here come and go. Some here hate them, others don't mind. I don't mind--in fact, they tend to be a bit more interesting than what you usually encounter and their input is invaluable.

Think about it--if they were the usual woman you run into, they wouldn't be here after 30 seconds. The ones who get an ID and begin posting here, and then persevere inspite of the crap they will inevitably get, can flip their perspective to what's going on here and offer feedback from the other side.

Because a woman says it doesn't invalidate it for me--I listen to the content and check it out (I will admit that I take into consideration where it is coming from, but that isn't an immediate "discount" applied to it...)

Yet some guys just can't handle them and attack them with some lame-ass "this is a DJ's club! NO girls allowed!" shyt. The judgment is applied before even listening to the content--this is proof of someone with their head up their @ss.

I can spot these a mile away because of the invevitable reaction I get of "grow the fvck up, dude..." when reading their flames.

Here's a rule I would offer up: they aren't AFCs quite, but they have a long way to go if you hear anything out of them along the lines of "she's a girl, so you automatically discount everything she says..."

Tamales here has stuff to offer and I read her input. I even click on lame posts I wouldn't normally because I see she replied to it. I do this inspite of her method of communication which grates on me. She does a lot of the "girly" communication style--which is to say something and then laugh (her "LOL"s, for example) which evidences a strong woman who neutralizes what she says (afraid of her own strength syndrome) so that others don't take offense at it as she meant it---yet she wants to be heard. It's the "sunny personality" syndrome women have that "makes nice" even as they say something serious.

Tamales, if you're still here, enough with the "LOL's" as editorial comment, just say what you have to say without apology (as you will anyway) and don't undercut it with making nice. I mean, you'll say what you want anyway, just don't undercut it.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well good luck if your moving on Tamales, you were very helpful to me anyway.