Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taller Woman

Answer to my poll

• A

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • B

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • C

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow DJ's,
Over the year theres been this chick that was in my theology class, and because i sit in a really crappy seat with no one intresting around me except her, i started getting to know her. She's a really cool person, and very shy, which i find very amusing, i would kino her a lot, and basically just have a good time.

Well because i switched classes i haven't seen her very much, and i've noticed her interest level in me has gone up quiet a bit. She's been very interested about going to my teams hockey games, and she generally blushes whenever she see's me. I don't give her much attention, just the occasional witty remark or something to that extent.

The only problem is she's probably 6 inches taller than me...

I've been confronted with this problem and have asked a few people and have had varied responses, so if someone wants to share there opinion with either things, whether its weird or not weird to go out with someone taller than you.

I'll add a poll just to get more responses, but i'd prefer to have people actually respond.

Here are the choices for the poll:
A) Dating talller woman is weird, you shouldn't do it.
B) Sure go for it, as long as you have a good time nothing else matters.
C) Undecided. I'm taller than everyone cause i got blessed with that.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me likes them misses tall. :D
Then again, I'm quite tall myself (6'4" and happy about it) so I like shorties as well.
It's all about personal preference, bro. If you don't mind her being taller, then you're ok.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it dude, the one Im going for right now is taller than me :D well, one of the ones Im going for.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares?

im personally not too attracted to women much taller than me but height certainly wouldnt stop me if i was.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honesty it's not a big deal at all, until you yourself make it one. :D