"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Talking

Steam

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I have a probly talking to people. i know I know read the bible I have I been reading it before i signed up knew about it since early summer just never registered. anyway I just have a probly talking to girls. usually HBs less atrative chicks I dont usually have a problem talking too. But its very hard for me to approach and talk. What should I do
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
practice makes perfect, only way to get better if you really want to is to go out there and try it.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Go out and try it for yourself. Like they say practice makes perfect.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Do a search for "nouning."

Short version: You quickly identify the nouns in their sentences, and then use those to ask questions.

Ex.

Me: Where do you live?
Her: I live out in Coopersville.
(The noun being Coopersville, I'll elaborate)
Me: Oh really? That's pretty far away, is it hard to drive so long every morning?
Her: Oh, not really, I'm used to it.
Me: So have you lived there long then?
etc etc. You build on what she says.

I also find it's useful to create a common link between the two of you that she can identify with. ex. to me that actually happened today.

HB: (comes up and starts talking to me about something)
Me: Oh, you're Porky's B1tch right? We met at the halloween party.
HB: Yeah! You were the fat guy (I dressed up as the State Puff Marshmellow Man).
Me: Yeah. I retained some of the weight.
HB: (her laughing and poking me) haha, you sure did.
Me: Sexy ain't it?

You should really go practice though.
 
Top