Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking To The Good Looking Gals

Optimuspiglet

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spent a majority of my life NOT interacting with females. I get pretty nervous around the good-looking ones. I often feel at a disadvantage when talking to attractive women. I really start sweating the details of what I should say, thinking about how I look, etc. This has to stop. If this behavior continues, then I will never feel confident and comfortable talking to attractive women.

I read a Doc-Love article where he states that using systematic desensitization technique can help you overcome your fear of women.

He states that you should establish a baseline where you don't feel uncomfortable around women at all. For example, if you get nervous around a woman who would rate as a 7, don't start there. Find your comfort zone and start there.

It's the real attractive ones my age(early 20's) that give me uncomfortable feelings.

I don't get nervous around women who are fairly unnattractive, around 4 or 5 on the looks scale. The age doesn't matter.

He says to talk to women that don't make you uncomfortable at first. Then SLOWLY start talking to women who are a little higher on the look scale.

The whole objective is to fool your subconscious into thinking nothing is wrong, and to relax around the babes.

Does anyone have any advice or experience going through a program like this? It's a program that is entirely up to you and requires a lot of effort. But the benefits seem good in the long run.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, you need more confidence. Eliminate/reduce your insecurities = Eliminate/reduce your FEAR of "good looking women."

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is number one of course.

Are you afraid of good looking women? If you are ask yourself why and see if you can come up with a valid reason for your fears.
Know that you have the courage to concour your fear.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to relax. Get a coctail or something and sip on it before, and during conversations. If you divide your attention you'll be less nervous and you'll find your conversations will go better. It's usually the first 30 second of conversation that will make you. If you're stubling through them then you're done, but if breath, talk slowly, and let the girl do some of the talking (God knows they love to babble) things will feel more comfortable. Don't be weary of how the girl looks or what she's wearing. You're just talking to her like you would anybody else.