Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tales of an AFC

Phaint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there, I been reading all the threads I've found here for the last couple days and it has been a real great help. It has helped me alot in seeing the error of my AFC ways and opened my eyes alot. I figure I should post my horrific AFC story full of oneitis and more so others may have their eyes opened before they go through what I went through.

I better start by saying some background. I'm a 21 year old male that has never had a g/f before. I am a nice guy that is shy around girls. It is just how I've always been. I've never been one to believe in just using a girl for sex or whatnot and leaving her, that just ain't me. With my friends I am pretty crazy and talk mad sh1t but when around women I just shut up and say stupid sh1t. I never really pursued any women because of my shyness so I did sports and other hobbies to keep me entertained.

A couple of my friends were jerks who were always cheating on their girlfriends and such and I never understood how they managed to pick up so many girls so damn easy and sh1t them or whatnot so damn easy. The rest were pretty boy types who could speak well with girls so they had it made.

I was pretty happy with my life, sure not having a g/f and sh1t sucks but I never really came close to even having one so I didn't even sweat it. A month ago however I went out with friends and one of the girls took her sister along (17 yrs old) and damn I was instantly attracted to her but I didn't say anything. My friend was the one that asked her the next day what she thought of me and long behold she said she thought I was cute and said I could have her number if I wanted.

We spoke for about 2 weeks everyday while also going out in a big group on weekends. After the 2 weeks of talking everyday on the phone and going out in groups however she stopped calling basically and everyday I'd call her she'd be like oh I'm busy call you later and crap, she wasn't acting like her normal self so we didn't speak for a couple of days. When spoke about normal things but I never actually told her myself that I like her as most guys do the first time they see the girl so I figured she wasn't speaking to me because she thinks I might not like her that way.

I got mad and just called her and said hey look wanna go out to the movies tonight, and she immediately started to act like the hyper happy girl I knew her (WTF Bipolar?). I took her out and at the end of the date I told her on the phone how I felt but she didn't say anything.

A couple days later I asked her to be real and just tell me how she feels about me. She busted out with I find you attractive but I don't want a b/f right now and just wanted to continue being friends cause she still wants her ex back and some crap. I was like ok whatever. Yet now she's back in school and a "guy friend" of hers is taking her to school and back and I know he's into her and whatnot so I decided to let it go.

We went out once more on a date type thing to the movies. The next day her sister tells me that she said She had a good time and likes me still but I treat her too nice. WTF!?! Sigh it's just the way I was raised and sh1t to be nice to women how the hell am I supposed to help it.

I stop calling her and then she starts calling me every other day saying "Oh why haven't you called?" and crap. Or just to say "Hi"
I have no idea wtf to think of this. My friends told me to ignore her way back but I never took their advice because I liked speaking to her so everytime she'd call I'd pick up the phone. And when I do decide to call her she's talking on the phone and says she'll call me back but doesn't do so until a day or 2 later.

I am pretty sure the only reason she continues to call me is because she is bored at that moment and knows that I'll pick up the phone and talk to her. It's been more than a week since we last spoke and I've been reading these forums since then and it's really helped me get over my oneitis.

Now I frankly could give a rats ass about her. I never knew the "rules" before and none of that sh1t so I acted like any newbie AFC would and screwed things up very bad. Nonetheless it was a good experience for me because now I know more about how b1tches work than I did before.

After reading many tips on forum and the DJ Bible I now speak more freely to women I meet and just relax and know that they are just another ho I'm speaking to and is not going to be "the one" so no need to be all nervous and sh1t. Life's slipping past me so wtf am I waiting for? I got my confidence back now so it's on :D

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you have your eyes open about this and are philosophical about how things are going. It's going to take time to understand the mistakes you have made with this one, but you will, and you will be better off for it, trust me.

Your mistakes are too numerous to mention.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the "real World"

Nice to have your eyes suddenly open, huh?

Luckily you are doing it at 21 and not at 40

Dietzcoi

Reaction score
Another one out of "The Matrix" - Welcome....to the 'real' world! Why do your eyes hurt? It is because you never used them before!!