Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talent is the key

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Dj´s and Mdj´s,
First I´d like to say that I´m a 21 years old brazilian guy and I used to treat girls in a totaly diferent way ,being a WUSS/*****.
But since I found this site(1 year) I´m using the tips ,techniques from sosuave and a started to be funny ,****y ,mysterious etc...and
I must say IT ALL WORKS GREAT,even here ,in Brazil(I guess
girls are all the same in every part of the wolrd!!

Last week,
I was in a night club,saw a girl(9)and I used the 3 second
rule aproache ,and just say hi,but she seemed to have a ****ing
shield.So I tried to break her shield by saying:
Me: -I notice that you´re with a curious eye,what are you looking
for?
Her: -Nothing!(she didn´t look at me)
Me: -See...everybody is looking for something ,if you aren´t,it´s
cuz you´ve found it!(At this point I broke her shield,she looked at me and she gave me
a big smile).Then right away I asked her name,but didn´t said mine...I used a
lot of eye contact,a neg(about her painted hair),memorized some trance words,used some mirroring to her statements,moviments and after this I did some Kino as well.
By that time of the night,I could see that she was very confortable,and so we began to dance ,and I noticed that she was
mirroring me,so a did a litle more kino(raising ,playing with her hands,ect) and lots of eye
contact(very natural,mysterious,charmed yes
)...and then went to the Kiss close.Later on,she asked my number,and she left.
She called me on the following day ,left a message with her number,but she got no calls from me for about 1 week.Then I called her yesterday ,and I "gave her a chance "to watch me playing the acoustic guitar at my place,couse she is so into music
(Guys learn to play the guitar/drums/piano,girls just jove it to kwon that they are with someone with talent!)
The night was perfect...she realy got amazed by my talent ...and it was not dificult to see her talents after I got her panties of!!

Be special,learn diferent things ,music(guitar/piano), sports(Xtreme ones...climbing ect),Languages(not just english/espanish) and I´m sure that this will help you all!!!
(Sorry about my poor english)

Ps.Read My Signature!!!

------------------
"If you love something,let it go...
If goes back to you....it´s yours...if doesn´t ,never was."