Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

taking action....

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First off, I swear to go I am going to make 2006 a good year for me with women.

I think in 2005, I got laid like 6 or 7 times.... Clearly not enough!!!

I just started reading the 6 week bible, just done day 1 and the first thing that hit me is that most of the damn women I slept with inititiated.

Then it got me thinking how many other circumstances have I been in last year where I considering making a move and just waited to see what happened and then it fizzled out. Damn, like 20,30 40??

If I only got 10% of them thats another 3 or 4!!!!!!!

Number 1 thing for me to remember is how gives a **** if I get rejected? If I keep worrying about that, I will never approach and always wonder what if??

So, a question..

When those negative thoughts go thorugh your head about wondering what if she says no etc... do you guys have any tricks to snap yourself out of that mindstate?

Or... does it just require some balls to just ****ing do it? :)

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoeBlack
Hi everyone,

So, a question..

When those negative thoughts go thorugh your head about wondering what if she says no etc... do you guys have any tricks to snap yourself out of that mindstate?

Or... does it just require some balls to just ****ing do it? :)
Negative thoughts comes from OVER thinking. Basically you need to learn to focus your mental energy to SIMPLIFY thought.

There are only two possible outcomes=A good one or a bad one.
She does like your or she doesn't. She will say yes or she will say no. Focus on this instead of being Steven Speilberg and creating an entire movie in your head. Just keep reciting this too yourself-she will say yes or no, nothing more nothing less.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it this way...

Girls are not special creatures. They eat, sleep, and sh*t like everyone else. In fact, there are more women in this world than there are men. Which, in addition to the fact that YOU are the master of your domain, gives YOU the bargaining power.

Rejection is never pleasant. But you get over it. Your ability to rebound quickly is the key. It just takes a few rounds of getting up and brushing off.

I'm not Mr. Sarge. But if I get snubbed in an approach or whatever, I think of these things:

1. Who the hell are you? You dont know me, who I am, or frankly, what you may be missing.

*2. There is a thousand more of YOU all over the place. And many of them are probably better, at least statistically.

3. Im not a big believer in "chasing" women. Pursuing is one thing, but chasing is an act of desperation. And like the quote says.....

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by djbr
I just think LET'S MAKE HER DAY! and I just do it.
Dude.. perfect wording.. thats my exact mindset when I talk to any girl.. I want to make their day.. when they go home, talk to their sister/best friend/mom/roomate/whoever .. I want them to bring up this guy.. me.

Did it last night, focused a little too much on this girl that was 'sad'.. and had her laughing and smiling all night.. but it was worth the hour I was away from my own party. I still ended up getting 7 numbers, but it was my own party so that was expected :p

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I agree, I just need to stop over-thinking it, and start talking, to anyone and everyone.. Not worrying about rejection, do they want to talk to me etc..

I am gonna study people who find it so easy to speak to people so closely and am gonna start taking some risks... its about time....