Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking a break from DJing...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, flame me or don't... I think I really need a break.

Instead of "going after the ladies" I'm stepping down and delving into more self-improvement. How long? A few months.

What I intend to do

Workout, reach a higher physical plateau.

Reflect a lot... I need to think about a lot of things, realize where I'm going, what the hell I'm doing...Prepare for my future.

--

I'll then jump back in, with an advanced game :) .

Critics are welcome.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i've learned, not showing interest makes girls want you more, I support your decision. Good Luck trying to resist the SHBs.

TheCrimson2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I understand, Dj is a lifestyle, it's not just about the girls. So to give up that lifestyle, which in essence is pretty damn awesome, you are missing out.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from what he said, he really isnt giving up the lifestyle at all. He is taking time from sarging to improve himself and figure more out about his life. Sounds like a good idea if he spends most of his time going after girls.

So are you taking a break from the forums too?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
So are you taking a break from the forums too?
More so... I'll still return here. Less often.

If I post any more "articles" and whatnot, it'll probably be more focused on what I am currently working on. So primarily self-improvement.

Then I should have something for everyone when I "dive back in". (Most likely start of school after summer, or whatever the case may be).

I feel a duty to help a lot of you guys (if i can). I see a lot more speculation then advice these days. Like "What if?" or hypothetical remarks and questions.

Thing's should be given out of experince and contemplation. I think theory is alright, aslong as you have enough experince to back it up.

As per all these "greatest posts ever"s and "programs"... I call them fads. Will they help? Perhaps. The men answering them are experinced, however I can not guarantee the quality of their own product... However I have a feeling they will die off... Not because of lack of quality...but because of the fact that the AFCs and DJs are human, behind the text...

People take what is said in a post much more to heart when dealt in a manner that is specific to themselves... I think that's rather clear. If I said (no offense to this kid, its purely hypothetical).

"Sammo, you need to stop bothering with what DJing is about and go out there and be a DJ!"

Sammo would more likely do as I say, because it was advice given directly to him. Contrary to:

"You need to stop bothering with what DJing is about...Just go out there and be a DJ!"

So I don't think the "greatest post ever" will be that great... The benefit of this forum is answers to questions specific to an individual. I am well aware people have the same questions...but answers given directly to the question asker will always be more benefical to the questioner.

Oh well, I ranted again didn't I lol.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It did wonders for me Smooth... I'm sure it will for you too. Good luck.

There is no spoon...

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i did the same thing for the past 6 months focusing my attention on BB and graduating and i must say u feel a whole lot more refreshed than before. when u get back in the game youll be rusty. but its a sacrificed well earned. if u start BB people notice your development rather quickly and it is a big confidence booster, not to mention my favorite hobbie now. so go out there and improve, because as a DJ things can only get better.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea, make sure to let me know how you went - other people might also be able to benefit from it.