Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take What U Want.

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I happen to see this girl that I have been really interested in, but wasn’t quite sure if she was. U might remember from previous post. One of her people are having computer problems. She can tell that I didn’t want to come back into work it was 7 o’clock at night I had already left at 5. I had to come back to work because the network went down. She tells me you where on a date huh. I play it off and just laugh.

After fixing the users problem I walk past her, and don’t say anything. She walks up to me and ask if the user is okay. I ask her whats wrong she says that she can’t talk about it right now.
Bingo this is my chance to look good and also find out more information. I tell her that I am leaving in about 30 minutes and we can talk. She says okay and I leave. I figure I can try some C&F, and Kino on her. I call her at her extention and tell her that I’m leaving and to meet me in the back. She says okay that she will meet me in front of my office.

As we are walking and talking I’m playfully bumping into her. She starts to tell me that she doesn’t want anything to do with her boyfriend. I tell her that she needs to get with me. . I can tell that she is a little shy around me. So I tell her that I am use to girls always being shy around me and that she don’t need to be shy around me. She starts to tell me some personal stuff about her and her boyfriend. I told her that she should have told me that she had a boyfriend. She then tells me that it has been over for sometime, and not to worry.

I then tell her I take what I want. She tells me what am I going to do about it. I tell her that I can tell the way she looks at me that she wants me. She just smiles. She tells me that she hasn’t done this in 8 years. I tell her that we are going to lunch together on Monday and she is kewl with it. She tells me that she will give me her number so that I can call her.Keep in mind that the whole time I am talking to her my cell phone keeps ringing its one of my girls on the side.

I take a look at my cell phone to see who is calling me and, in the corner of my eye I can see her trying to look at my caller id and see who it is. I tell her that I have to go back inside and she says okay lets go so she can give me her number.I ask her if she goes drinking and she tells me no. So I tell her I guess I’m going to have to take you out and have drinks to. She tells me yeah sure.

As she is leaving she tells me you are taking what you want. Yep that is exactly what I am doing. Taking what I want.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol dude you had me going.

i was reading and thinking to myself ok here is a computer network dude about to get some kinky after hours office sex which will somehow involve the xerox/photo copy machine.

we was robbed ! lol :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tells me you where on a date huh. I play it off and just laugh.

nice. she assumes she has competition. she wants you.

you are the prize ;)

After fixing the users problem I walk past her, and don’t say anything. She walks up to me and ask if the user is okay.

smooth with the disinterested walk by. she is showing high interest level.

I call her at her extention and tell her that I’m leaving and to meet me in the back. She says okay that she will meet me in front of my office.

ok let's all just take a moment to consider what is going through this womens mind. you call her to the back. she is thinking he wants ? she says YES.

As we are walking and talking I’m playfully bumping into her.

abit of dodge em cars lol ? just kidding.

She starts to tell me that she doesn’t want anything to do with her boyfriend.

nice things look very positive. ignore her $hit talking and make a move.

I tell her that she needs to get with me.

straight up PIMP style lol ! i luv it !

I can tell that she is a little shy around me. So I tell her that I am use to girls always being shy around me and that she don’t need to be shy around me.

ahh... whatever just get her naked on the photo copy machine and write sosuave in small letters in the corner of a page, scan and upload it to the net and post the link here....

She starts to tell me some personal stuff about her and her boyfriend.

tell her to shut up and start s*cking

I told her that she should have told me that she had a boyfriend.

noooooo... noooooooooo.....

" i don't care if you have a boyfriend " or something c*cky and funny " you should be like " whatever now ride that photo copy machine b*tch "

She then tells me that it has been over for sometime, and not to worry.

ok the fact that she recovered the situation for YOU here after you stuffed that last $hit test up says just one thing.

she wants to get naked NOW.

I then tell her I take what I want.

nice , pimp style. maybe you should TAKE WHAT YOU WANT and not say you take what you want.

She tells me what am I going to do about it.

SHE WANTS SEX RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

AND SHE HAS PROBABLY BEEN THINKING ABOUT SCANNING HER A$$ ON THE XEROX/PHOTO COPY MACHINE TOO

you said you got the ball$ PROVE IT

it's a $hit test to see if you can back up your pimp talkin'

I tell her that I can tell the way she looks at me that she wants me. She just smiles. She tells me that she hasn’t done this in 8 years.

ok. you failed the pimp test. she smiles and says TRY AGAIN. then she tells you she ain't done what in eight years ?

sex ? nope. kinky office sex ? maybe .... got hard and heavy with some guy straight off the bat ? YES

I tell her that we are going to lunch together on Monday and she is kewl with it.

WTF ??? she wants you NOW and you thinking lunch on monday ?

are you trying to make an Australian Street Pimp cry ?

She tells me that she will give me her number so that I can call her.Keep in mind that the whole time I am talking to her my cell phone keeps ringing its one of my girls on the side.

I take a look at my cell phone to see who is calling me and, in the corner of my eye I can see her trying to look at my caller id and see who it is. I tell her that I have to go back inside and she says okay lets go so she can give me her number.I ask her if she goes drinking and she tells me no.

but you said lunch ? no you mention drinks ? could come across like you are planning to far ahead ?

So I tell her I guess I’m going to have to take you out and have drinks to. She tells me yeah sure.

did you really say " i guess " ? i know you just typed it up so i won't mess with that one.

but you just planned your second date ?

k need some DJ's opinions on this i am curious myself is that a bad move ?

As she is leaving she tells me you are taking what you want. Yep that is exactly what I am doing. Taking what I want.

you COULD have TAKEN her a$$ to an empty office and taken it all

without having to buy her lunch or drinks lol

pimp style

sorta like a computer fix it gigalo man :D

all in all you did well. you got her number. you got a date. she is right into you. you told her you are a pimp and she is feeling the whole Mr Pimp Man vibe coming off you.

maybe my looking into your field report is unjustified considering you came out on top. i am curious to have my post cross examined by other dj's so i can use your thread to learn some more :D

thanks again for posting a field report mysterymanelp we need to get some more of these on the forum to have fun with.

Lost In Translation

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF ??? she wants you NOW and you thinking lunch on monday ? She was still at work and I was on my way home. She wasn't leaving for another 2 hours.

did you really say " i guess " ? i know you just typed it up so i won't mess with that one. I know i should not have setup a second date that was really stupid of me to do.

it's a $hit test to see if you can back up your pimp talkin'

I told her I was at work and I would have to show her at a later time.

I told her that she should have told me that she had a boyfriend. Another stupid move that I did lost in translation u are totally right i should have used one of your lines.

Right now she asked me after I left was i able to eat. I told her no that by the time i got home i wasn't interested in eating.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be carefull - very carefull with office HO's.

They can come back and bite you in the a##.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah and if you going to do kinky stuff in the office after hours involving the xerox/photo copy machine.

three rules.

1. remember to scan the pictures and post them on sosuave.

2. make sure you eliminate all evidence after the act.

3. the glass on the photo copy machine can get hot , be careful not to allow the girl to get her a$$ burnt. switch the machine off every 5 minutes and allow it to cool down before continuing.

:D

Lost In Translation

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today we had lunch together. We both had a good time. She started asking me alot of questions about myself. Whenever she would ask me a question, I would answer it with a question. I grab her hand and held it for a while and then I told her no hand holding. But, towards the end of the date we started to hold hands across the table. She was very open to me holding her hand. We had alot of eye contact during the conversation. I noticed that she would mirror my body language so that was a good thing.

I'm gonna wait a while before I ask her out for another date. But, this time its gonna be having drinks.