Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take them all their power !

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want you to just think about what makes women so important and so powerfull.
Why women have so much power over us - man !
Well my friends THEY GOT THE POWER OF SEX !
Yes the power of SEX !
Is like they are saying to you : "-If you want to have sex with me you haft to respect me, give me presents and kiss my ass everytime i want to ! "

You see - they use sex to manipulate you !
Your need for sex is manipulating you !
They put a price on themselves
BECAUSE WE WANT SEX FROM THEM !

There are a lot of things that you can do to resolve this problem :

1) From the first time you met her begin with a sexual relationship pattern . I mean you should not begin with a dating foreplay pattern - that way you will have sex with her after one month - that depends of the womens beliefs, dating - love - sex pattern

2)Let's take for example a HOT B I T C H - Everyoane wants to f u c k a HOT b i t c h . It's not only manipulating mans with sex, but is manipulating them with looks to .
Regarding looks you should resolve the problem with neg hits.
But what about sex ?
For sex you should use a "neg sex hit".
What do i mean about that - you should show her that you are not interested in having sex with her.
))HOW((

Let's say she is coming in your house . You are all alone. And what do you do - You find another good things to do besides having sex with her. She will then wonder about that and soon she will want to **** you... - playing hard to get.

For all the djs around here that doesnt have to much sexual intercourses i sugest that they have "payd sexual intercourses" before they go to pick up women .
Selftherapy helped me a lot in putting sex second in my priorities . Now for me sex is not so important so now the women cannot manipulate me because i have take their most valuable power ****SEX**** !

-----------------------
Doesn't matter how many fish are in the sea
This Discussion Forum is so empty without me

[This message has been edited by BLuE eLf (edited 08-14-2002).]

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey jester !
The problem is that i am kinda lazy at four o clock in the morning(Romania's time). I can hardly see the keyboard

Hey jester HOW IS YOUR BASEMENT !

[This message has been edited by BLuE eLf (edited 08-14-2002).]

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i fixed up my basement SOOOOO Sweet

got my speakers down here near surround sound hooked to my comp and tv, couch, vcr,dvd, my computer with its speakers and subwoofer christmas lights, surfboards, fish tank, table, nice comfy chair, much other stuff man ill get you some pics 1 day lol.