“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Take some chances, and don't get too mathematical! _PLEASE READ_

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Canada
Wow

Damn, all the original members are coming out in this thread. I've been on this board for a few years now(had my name changed a few times as well) and this is the most year 2000 posters I've seen in a long time. Back then even the newbies gave quality advice. Are you guys planning on posting more now? Could this be a revival of the boards quality? :cool:
 

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
Bump
 
Top