“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Take action

R

Rogue Nation

Guest
For those AFC's in transition (and if you are on this site and learn and apply what's on it, you won't be an AFC for long) I offer you some measure of hope.
As a former AFC, I discovered this site maybe a year ago and it has made all the difference in my interactions with not only women, but people in general.
The most important thing that you MUST do to attract the women that you want is: Take action.

I implore you, read everything you can on this site, but more important than that, apply what you have learned.

The next time a girl makes eye contact with you, say hello.
The next time you chitchat with a girl for a few minutes, get her telephone # (it doesn't matter what she says, YOU took the next step).
The next time you call a girl, ask her out (if she says she can't, next her, if she can, "Great, what sounds better Wednesday or Thursday?").
The next time you are out with a girl, go for the kiss (This was my AFC sticking point. I was soooo niiiiiice!).
Success WILL breed success.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top