Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take a chick shopping?

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend always calls girls up and tells them hes gotta go get some new clothes and asks em if they wanna come and what not as sort of a first hangout date, i told him i didn think it was that great of an idea, just wandeirng what yall dj's thought aboot it

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you ask chicks to come shopping? If you want them to get out and stuff mention you need some new clothes or some **** like that. God, use some strategy. Asking always leads to being used.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls in this situation are correct. It isn't a good idea.. first hang out date is just as equal as a AFC taking a girl out to a expensive @ss dinner.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO IT!!!

It is awesome. You will learn about fashion and make up. It is the best education you will get from a girl without getting your clothes off.

This is where you get EXCELLENT negs that you can fire off to chicks with Super ***** shields. You can judge their makeup, shoes, bags etc.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as a first date idea, I'll be honest. It sucks. But you could take one of your girl friends (notice the space) with you so they can give you an opinion on what doesn't look like crap. I know I said in a thread earlier that clothes aren't all that important, but there is a standard.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
he doesnt take them shopping for them he takes them to go shopping with him to buy him clothes

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dangerous territory my friend. If you're not loaded I wouldn't advise it unless you're positive she won't try to get you to buy her something.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother? Why would you go shopping with a girl? To get her to like you?

AFC Tactic

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're interested in her, then bad idea...

But if you need a second opinion on getting clothes, GREAT idea... But hang onto your wallet ;)

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is VERY risky, if you went shopping at the mall, but it was more like a "hang out" it wouldnt be so bad. You could play around with her, help her put on clothes (kino) try on perfumes, as long as it was FUN. then it would be okay.

But still, you really would have to know what you were doing to keep shopping fun for the both of you.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn...

I'm the only person who thinks its a good idea.

Have any of you dissin it TRIED it? Just go spend a few hrs in the mall with a girl, talk, go to Mrs. Fields and get some sweets, have eachother trie stuff on [get her in a short skirt/revealing top is always fun]. Now, the malls around here are lots of fun, so that definately helps, but I donno how they are around u fela's.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must disagree with those who think its a bad idea. Shopping with a girl is a great idea if its for you, and you have $. They can style you like no other, and they know exactly what looks sexy on you. Plus, you can pull them into the changing room with you while you change and tease them as you undress/redress.

I think many who have said it's a bad idea have never gone shopping with a woman. There is no way to say that it would be a good/bad idea, it's all going to depend on how you treat the experience.

You can get her opinion on colognes, styles, outfits, etc. I've gone with 3 different ladies and had a fantastic time.

I will say that don't go unless your ready to spend some $. Even a few decent outfits can cost you $300-500.

Have Fun!