Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweetness.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So after reading for hours and hours on end the precious information on this site, something inside me finally told me to put it all to good use.

A friend and me went to the Rec Center on my campus to play some b'ball pickup games. We needed a ball first, so we went to the desk where you can borrow one. Sitting at the desk was a quite attractive chick, about an 8.5 in my book. Suddenly, it hit me and a voice in my head told me to take a f*ckin chance and be a Don Juan. So I made my approach...

[at the desk]
Miles: "Hi, can I get a ball?"
HB: "Sure, I just need to see your student ID."
Miles: "No problem.
"
HB: "What's your soc?"
Miles: "Excuse me?" (acting like I didn't understand her, but I've been through the process a 100 times)
HB: "I just need your social security number in order for you to borrow the basketball."
(Pause for a sec to get her to look up.)
Miles: "Hey, woah, hold up right there. Don't you think you are taking things just a little too fast? Let's get this straight, I don't even know your name and you're askin' for my social security number?" <****y grin>
Her: (smiling and interested) "My name is Beth."
Miles: "Well that's a pretty good start, it's nice to meet you, Beth
. I'm Miles."

At this point there was a line of people behind me watching, and this only added to my confidence. I talked to this chick for about a minute, and decided that I had to make the number close...

Miles: "Tell you what Beth, it looks like there's a long line people here that you need to steal SSN's from. Let me get your number, and I'll give you my soc. Fair's fair.
"

She more than willingly gave it to me and asked me to call her.

As I left from the area, everyone was in awe of what just happened. Later on I talked to 3 more chicks who happened to be there and got ANOTHER number.

For some of you experienced DJs, getting a number is as normal as breathing air. But for a guy who was sadly AFC just a few months back, this was a milestone. All it takes is a touch of creativity and a whole lot of trust in yourself. JUST DO IT!

[This message has been edited by Miles Davis (edited 09-14-2002).]

WampaLord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude!!!

Perfect example of approaching, being ****y and funny, and then making the number close.

Awesome work man!

------------------
Whenever you gamble, eventually you lose.

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Miles Davis,
As an experienced DJ, I must say that is a pretty ballsy and cool #close you just did there. Keep up the good work. Thats the attitude a lot of the newbies need to require.
-David

Arod161

Don Juan
Reaction score
awsome man!! Great job!!

Good examples of using ****y + funny, and the number close. Powerful stuff isn't it?? Just have faith in yourself, and it will all come together

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, that showed some balls! I could feel all the people in awe!!!